Chapter 6

Alex's POV
After my friend's pool party I went back to my room so that I could figure what's up with this box.In my room I walk behind the box and plop on my bed. It's a weird looking box to be honest. My eyes wonder till they fell on the crank. Naturally I started to crank it using it's handle. It's little song was pop goes the weasel. Why I started to hum along I don't know,but when it came to the end I sang out loud pop goes the weasel. I back up and sit with my knees tucked into my chest with a big grin on my face. Nothing just quiet then the box lid opens then out comes a black and white striped clown. ' Mate! Mate!' My
wolf Cary says excitedly. Wait this can't be possible at all. He walks to my door and locks the door. " Now let the fun begin!" He said with an evil grin oh god he's gonna kill me . I stand up on my bed and say " I know your gonna kill me but let's play a game!?"
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Jack's POV
She stands on the bed and that's when I see her bikini thing and it was kind of hard to keep a murderous look in my face. "I know your gonna kill me but let's play a game!?" She's stalling her death , but a game? " What kind of game?" She looked relieved and answered me saying " 20 questions?" I looked at her and I folded my arms. " Okay I'll go first is that okay with you?" I say with a raised eyebrow. " That's fine with me." She says with small smile while she sits on her bed. I can hear her sigh in relief. " First question what's my name?"
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Alex's POV

" First question what's my name?" He says lets see I pick up his box and look at it. The clowns on this box look like their laughing so laughing must be apart of his name. The box is called a-jack- in- the- box so " your name is laughing jack?" He looks some what surprised I guessed his name correctly on the first try. " Alright it's my turn my first question is what's my name?"
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Jack's POV
" Alright it's my turn my first question is what's my name?" She says there's nothing in here that could potentially tell me her name now I'm left to guessing." Is your name April." "Nope try again you've got 19 to go." shit okay 19 left. " Is it Beatrice or Beyoncé." she didn't answer right away but just gave me a look and then said "sorry 18 left." She says this with an evil smile on her face. " Is it Connie or Cary?" She busted out laughing on her bed rolling." What's so funny to you please tell me your name or I'll make you a nickname." I'm pouting and it makes her give me a smile and a little giggle. " You can't figure out my name dear mate." She stops with a gasp and covers her mouth."Question what's a mate?"
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪