Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 6

"Wait, what happened?" Kaminari asked the others, "You lost the fight between Y/n, and the building started collapsing, so she tried to survive and save your dumb brain." Jiro said as he looked at the building, "New assignment for all of you. Get Intelli out of there and take her to Recovery Girl, don't start an argument because this is no one's fault." Mr. Aizawa said and left the class in front of the building.

"Ok, as Mr. Aizawa said. We should not start a fight here. Our first responsibility is to get Y/n and bring her to Recovery Girl." Iida said as the class nodded, "Uraraka, float the big broken pieces while the others move it away." Yaoyorozu said as Uraraka started to float the big pieces. After a few minutes, Kirishima carried Y/n at his back, and her right ankle was bleeding, and her forehead was bleeding also.

"Let's bring her to Recovery Girl now," Sero said as they all walked to the Nurse Office. Kirishima put Y/n on the bed, and Recovery Girl kissed her, "Uhm... How many hours will she wake up?" Uraraka asked, "Probably just an hour. Her ankle is excellent now since I used my Quirk already. You can stay if you want, but be quiet." Recovery Girl said as she headed to her desk and did some paper works.

[After an hour and 30 minutes] {Y/n Point Of View}

I woke in a white room, and I heard whispering. I sat up and held my head. "Y/n, thank goodness you woke up," Mina said as I saw the others sitting on the floor. "What time is it?" I asked, "11:30, it's almost lunch." Kirishima said, "Y/n, I'm sorry about earlier. I was in the dumb side of my Quirk." Denki said as I smiled. "Come on. Stop apologizing. It's just training. And isn't it our duty to protect each other as a class?" I said as all of them hugged me.

[After School: 3:00 PM]

The girls and I were walking in the hallway when I received a text from my siblings. "Can't pick you up. I'm busy." The three of them texted at the same time as I replied with a thumbs up. "Where are you girls heading after?" Hagakure asked, "I'm probably going somewhere. How about you girls?" I said, "I'm gonna study home." All of them said, "Ok, I'll see you girls tomorrow." I said, and we bid goodbye to each other.

I went to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus. I'm scrolling through my phone, and after a few minutes. The bus arrived. I headed inside and paid for my fare, and I sat in the first row next to a lady. I put on my headphones and listened to my favorite songs.

[After 30 minutes] {End of Y/n Point Of View}

Y/n arrived at her destination and continued to walk at the cemetery. She found her Dad's grave and laid a flower on the flat stone with his name on it. "Hey, Dad, how are you up there? I can't visit you for a month because of how busy I am. The same goes for Mom, and the doctor said that I still can't see her because her sickness is getting worse." Y/n said as tears streamed down her eyes.

"Y/n?" Y/n looked at her left side and saw Midoriya, not far from her. "Midoriya, hey." She said and wiped her tears. Midoriya went close to her, "You lost your Dad too?" He asked as Y/n nodded, "How about you?" Y/n asked as Midoriya looked at the sky, "He never came back. He's not dead. He just left." He said, "So, why are you here?" I asked him.

"I'm here to visit my GrandMa, and she passed away when I was 13." He said as we talked for a while. We kept on talking till sunset, we watched the sunset and talked about our problems. "It's nice talking with you, Midoriya," I said as the fresh air blew by. "It's nothing, anyways. I have to go now. My Mom is waiting." He said as I nodded.

We bid goodbye and left the cemetery. I was now at the street near my neighborhood when I heard, "Heyyy~" Behind me, I turned around and saw a drunk guy walking towards me. I continued to walk, not caring about him. Then he grabbed my waist, "Hey! Fuck off!" I said and kicked his ankles.

He let go of me as I started to run. I found a dark alley close to my neighborhood, so I headed inside. I breathed in relief when I saw him entering. "Come on, little mouse, and I'm not gonna hurt you." He said with his husky voice as I ran again, but he appeared in front of me. "Tsk, too slow." He said as he pushed me at the wall, I almost fell to the ground, but he grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me at the border.

"Don't run away or else-" He got cut off when someone spoke, "Let her go." We both looked at where the voice came from, and it was Hawks, "Tsk. You're ruining our moment!" He said and attacked Hawks with his Quirk, which is fire but its color blue. Both of them fought as Hawks punched him, and he was knocked out.

"You ok, Kid?" He asked, "Yeah, sorry I couldn't help you. I was so exhausted because of school." I said as he laughed, "Don't worry, I must protect you also. Remember what Keisho said." He said as I rolled my eyes, "I should take this guy at the station first." He said as he turned around, but the guy escaped. Hawks sighed as I laughed at his expression.

"Well, I'll see you around. I have homework to do." I said, "Ok, take care." Hawks said and flew away. I bid goodbye and left. I'm now in my neighborhood. As I walked back home, I opened the door, and of course. I'm alone, 'I wonder what Ryu is doing right now.' I thought and went to my room.

"Leo? Where are you?" Then I heard tiny footsteps. I looked out of my room and saw Leo running towards me with a letter in his mouth. "What's that?" I asked as he put it in front of my feet. I picked it up and read it.

'From Ryuota?' I thought and opened it.

Letter: Hey Y/n, we won't be home for a few weeks since Keisho and Akami are busy with their hero work. I'm busy here at my university, I have lots of Medical Homeworks here, and teachers are busy training us to do surgeries and other hospital stuff. Take care of yourself and Leo. Make sure to keep the doors and windows shut. And, there's money in your room. Bye. (From Ryuota Intelli)

'So I'm home alone? That's lame.'

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 6