Time To Answer myself

I'm gonna be real with yall for a sec... heck that was kind of the point of this anyway. at this moment in time, I have no fucking clue who I am or even why I'm here on earth or heck if this life is even real or if am i just making all of this up. anyway, back to my main point, who the fuck am I? im the one who should know this above all else but I really don't. right now my relationship with my gender is a fucking dumpster fire and my mom is a bitch as always. the most recent mishap with my mom happened fairly recently actually, the day I'm writing this is at about 7 am the day after thanksgiving 2021. you see i really wanted to go to this family gathering with my family on my dads side but my brain wouldn't let me all i could think of was the thing that happend with my mom. so i know you may be wondering "hey Arrow, what happened with your mom" and ill tell you as much as i can remember cuz i cant remember a lot of it, only the small details. so it all started cuz my mom is stupid so my sister was doing a zoom doctors appontment and it was a shit storm my mom was screaming at everyone cuz she doesn't know how tech works and thats apparently our fault. but anyway, that happened so my sister is stressed out so she comes in my room and flops on my bed and if you were there you would be able to hear how stressed out she was, so i start to crack a few jokes to lighten up the room and such. so we end up both laughing and having a good time then i start to pack my bags to go stay why i was at the time to belive the first night i was going to stay over at my mom's new house. so we get in the car to start the drive that was only supposed to take like 15 minutes but ended up taking what was probably an hour or more. anyway, we start to pull out of our dads driveway and were all pretty hungry so we aggree to stop for taco time and everything is normal until we pull out of the drive-thru and make the mistake of corrercting my mother on my preffered pronouns so not too long after we pull out we get near the freeway entrance (break 11/26/21 7:15 am)