Hinata's Crazy Ex Visits Him.

Hinata and Tsukishima had been dating for a bit over 11 months at this point. Everyone was aware of they're close friendship, but no one really thought they were dating since Kei was still ride to Shoyo from time to time. Today they had morning practice and evening practice since they were soon going to Tokyo for a few practice matches. 

Hinata's alarm rang, waking him up slightly. He groaned at the sound, the annoying, repetitive sound. He slowly tossed and turned to turn it off. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, allowing his body to slowly awaken from the great sleep he just had. He heard a knock on his door. Assuming it was his loved mother, he responded without hearing her speak. "I'm awake mom, don't worry." But instead of a feminine voice, he heard a male chuckle behind his door. He heard the door knob turn and as it opened, his boyfriend Kei Tsukishima stepped into the room.

"Good morning Sunshine" Kei said softly, with a smile across his face. He walked to Hinata's bed and sat beside Hinata, with Hinata slowly leaning against Kei for some cuddles. "Did you sleep well?" Kei asked as he kissed his smaller boyfriends forehead. Hinata nodded, flustered at the thought of his boyfriend being in his room before he was dressed for the day. "Kei, I need to get changed. Would you mind looking away?" Tsukishima smiled and gently kisses his boyfriend as Hinata was looking up at him. "Yeah, of course. Dress warm, it's cold outside." Hinata got up and went to get dressed. "Hey Kei, can I wear one of the hoodies you keep here?"

Kei had some spare clothes at Hinata's house since sometimes he'd sleep over, So instead of him constantly bringing some clothes from home he left some at the smaller boys home. Kei sent a loving smile to Hinata. "Yeah, of course you can. Why don't you take the dinosaur hoodie today?" Hinata's face lightened up. "Really?! But isn't that your favorite hoodie?" Kei nodded. Hinata proceeded to grab the hoodie and throw it over his shoulders, sliding into it. Yes it was oversized, but Kei found it adorable. 

After he finished changing he went to Kei and sat on his lap. Kei blushed from this sudden action, he also felt something firm in Hinata's pants rubbing against his abdomen. Although the two had been together for almost a year, they had never really engaged or talked about any sexual intercourse. Yes, of course they'd get aroused by each other, but they never showed it. They were both shy and embarrassed by it. 

Shoyo looked at Kei innocently. "What's wrong Kei? Your all red" Shoyo put his hands on Kei's chest. Kei looked at his boyfriend, he started to kiss the smaller boy. Hinata blushed. Once they stopped kissing Hinata was flustered and embarrassed. He hid his head in the taller boys chest. Kei spoke up as he wrapped his arms around Hinata. "You alright shrimpy?" He nodded softly against Kei's chest. Shoyo's phone started to ring. He grabs it and sees the contact. 'Captain Sawamura' He looked up at his boyfriend. "It's Daichi." Tsukishima grabbed the phone and answered it, annoyed by the ringtone. "Hinata's phone. Can i help you?" Daichi was quiet, even though everyone was probably at the gym, no one was speaking. "Where's Hinata?" Daichi spoke up. "He's with me, cuddling. Why?" Kei started to get a little worried confused about what was happening. "Come to practice. Someone... wants to see Hinata." Daichi then hung up. Kei looked confused. "Daichi?"

Kei looked at Hinata. "Daichi wants us at the gym. Apparently someone is looking for you. He didn't sound like himself either." Hinata looks at Kei confused. "Well, Let's go see who it is then hmm?" Hinata smiles. They started their route to the gym, hand in hand.

They walk into the gym and Hinata is behind Tsukishima, still holding his hand. "Are you Kei Tsukishima?" A boy says. Kei raises his brow. "Yes, how can i be of help?" Hinata gently hugs Kei from behind, Tsukishima was cold so Hinata thought maybe hugging him from behind would warm him up. "I was told you have my boyfriend." Kei looked at him angrily. "Excuse me? Your 'Boyfriend'? who do you think you are?" The man chuckled. "Call me Tatsuya." Hinata's eyes widened.