Age regression (TsukiHina)

A little authors note: I'm very sorry about the long wait for a new one shot, I've been extremely busy with  exams lately. Exams for me are not next week but the week after and I am nervous. I'm doing well in school and even if I butcher my exams I'll still pass but I wanna try to finish exams with over 95% (I'm a straight a student in most except history) anyways, enough about that. Here's the details, followed by the story.

Information: Hinata is an age regressor. He's always had a childish side to him, but no one really thought anything of it. No one would have guessed he regressed as a way to cope, everybody thought humor and positivity was his way of coping. Little did they realize, sometimes his positivity got overpowered, and regression was the only way he could feel relief. The two males had been dating a few months, 10 months. They were just starting there second year. Sadly the third years graduated, but thanks to am arrangement they were still able to go back to practice with the new set of first years, second here and third years. There were two new first years. Oboro Kiridaichi and Kirochi Zashi. The two had been childhood bestfriends and Zashi was a transgender male. Zashi is also about 5'8 while Kiridaichi is 5'6. Zashi is also a caregiver to Kiridaichi, but no one knows about Kiridaichi's age regression asides Zashi (obviously)

Onto the story

Hinata had arrived at the gym, Ennoshita, Karasuno's new captain (CANON) Was waiting for everyone to arrive before starting practice. Oboro, Zashi, Kageyama and Hinata were already at the gym. Turns out Zashi and Kageyama got along very well. Zashi was similar to Hinata in the sense of enjoying everyone's company and trying to make everyone happy, but Zashi just didn't have the sun rays Hinata did. While the three practiced, Tsukishima waited for his boyfriend to arrive. Hinata wasn't feeling the best that day, he had a slight fever, his head was pounding a little and his stomach was killing him. Everyone thought that if Hinata had problems, out of the third years he would've gone to Suga or Daichi. But little did they know..

The Graduated third years had arrived, and the out of everyone missing there was only Tanaka and Tsukishima missing. "Has anyone seen Tanaka?!" Ennoshita asks the club. "No, I haven't, come to think of it.. I haven't seen Tsukishima arrive either." Ennoshita raises a brow at Zashi's comment. "Alright thank you Zashi" Ennoshita makes his way to Hinata, he notices something off. "Hey Hinata you alright?" Hinata looks up. "Yeah.. Is Tsuki here yet?" Tadashi starts walking over and Ennoshita shakes his head. "Tanaka either.. hmm.. he's probably late" Ennoshita turns to walk away.

Right as practice starts Tsukishima comes through the doors. "S-sorry i'm late captain. My brother got stuck in traffic." He says while catching his breath. "It's alright Tsukishima, go get changed. You'll be Oboro's backup. "Yes Captain" Tsukishima went to get changed, he came out and sat beside Hinata since he was playing on the team wearing no jerseys. He sat next to Hinata but didn't really notice anything wrong for the first little bit.. Until Hinata started fidgeting.

Time skip to when they were both on the court

Hinata kept missing his block, his receives, his spikes, overall everything. Either he was missing them all together, or they were very crappy. After a while the team started to chew him out, but he just kept on trying his best. Tsukishima hadn't slept much that night and wasn't noticing the signs of Hinata slowly slipping. After a little Hinata's vision started getting blurry from tears and he kept on letting little whimpers out here and there. Hinata rubbed his eyes as it was his turn to serve, and accidently ended up hitting Tsukishima in the back of the head, something he hadn't done since he hit Kags in the back of the head. Kageyama started laughing out loud. "Hahaha! Now you know how it felt you salty pole!" He glared at Kageyama. He then turned around and glared at Hinata. "Hinata, you dumbass! Watch where your serv-" He couldn't finish his sentence, Hinata had run off to the bathrooms.