Pastry cookie x Red velvet

Now uh- yuh i didn't plan this and requested by uh- fuckingfru1ty i think?-

Contains: yuh awful written smut, caught masturbating and yuh

Even though these two are enemies, pastry decided to live with red velvet for awhile. It was a bad idea of course, but she felt... A feeling every time she saw red velvet. She gripped the bottom of her dress each time he talked to her, argument or not. She just felt so... Horny around him. She needed to breath the same air as him. She just wanted him so badly. She walked over to a room that was made for her, shutting the door. She quickly sat on the bed, taking her clothes off slowly. The only thing left on her was just her stockings and bra. She cupped her boob softly, teasing it while her other hand was gently rubbing her clit. (Damn pastry chill)

"O-oh..~ Ah!..~ R-red Velvet~~..."

She moaned out softly, rubbing her clit faster, moaning slightly louder. She felt waves of pleasure washing over her, thinking about the beast she loved doing this to her. She didn't care about anything else right now. Well, until she heard her door slam open by red velvet who was a blushing mess.

"R-red velvet?!-"

"Shut it. Lay down for me."

Pastry blushed slightly and looked confused. Until she saw red velvets boner. She just nodded shyly and laid down on the bed, gripping a blanket of hers. Red velvet unbuckled his belt and carried it, walking over to pastry slowly.

"Hands up. I wanna try something."

Pastry sighed slightly and put her hands up, her wrists touching each other. Red velvet tied the blet around the wrists, pastry blushing. Red velvet got on top of her slowly, and began kissing her neck. Pastry moaned softly, wrapping her legs around red velvets waist slightly. He nibbled and sucked in spots, making hickeys in those spots. He pulled away, making pastry whine. He pulled his pants off, including boxers, and tossed them next to the door.

"Spread your legs for me darling..~"

Pastry did. She spread them slightly, blushing intensely.

"Please.. Please go rough on me.. I... I need you...~"

Red velvet smirked slightly, and pushed his cock in pastry without warning. Pastry yelped in pleasure, shutting her eyes as he pushed his full length in. He grunted softly as he pulled out and slammed back in again. He repeated this at a fast and rough pace, making pastry moan loudly. Red velvet gently gripped pastrys throat with his hand, making her moan slightly louder. She felt her climax getting close, and red velvet felt his too. He thrusted faster, pastry moaning louder. She came and so did red velvet, though not inside her. They both were panting, looking each other in the eyes. Pastry hugged him, pulling him closer to her. He giggled slightly and cuddled her.

Jrndhdhdjeenebbrdhdudjjdjsjejeueeiieej i tried lmao