Yandere! Espresso x Madeline

I forgot who this was requested by fuk

contains: Knife kink, gentle sex, and i guess thats it usdhhddhejjehrfgdhdhdhejejehrhhrehhehehhddhfhghfyurueiuejsjsnxcbchhfhdjsjdbhdskwkwo

Espresso was sitting at a bench talking to Latte. Latte was trying to tell him about Madeline being protective. Normally they both hated each other but this was serious.

"Are you sure you wanna stay with Madeline?.."

"Im sure."

"He almost killed me with a fucking gun once and you still want to?!"

"... I love him and i dont wanna leave him.."

Latte sighed and stood up, crossing her arms.

"Well, your choice. Im gonna talk to almond now. Have fun with the maniac."

She walked away

Wait
I did this shit backwards
GODDAMMIT

i shall restart

AHeM

As Madeline sat at the bench admiring his the nature he was living and seeing, he noticed something in a bush. Something moving.. He got up and slowly walked to it, just to be jump scared by espresso popping out of the bush and pouncing on him.

"Oh- goodness- hi essy."

"Hi darling!"

"Is there a reason why you pounced on me?"

"No not rea- actually.. Maybe there is. Follow me alright?"

"Oh, ok?"

Espresso helped madeline stand up and held his hand. Madeline followed espressos footsteps. When they were done walking, they were at a.. Old shed? It looked interesting..

"Espresso, why are we here?"

"I just have to try something.."

He led Madeline in the shed and locked the door. There was a tiny light on the ceiling, and weapons neatly placed on a table. Along with.. Sex toys... Madeline blushed slightly but gasped as he got pinned to the ground. Espresso giggled and was carrying a little knife with him and gently placed it under Madelines chin.

"E-ess what are you- A-ah!"

Madeline couldnt finish his sentence as espresso grinded against him, tracing the knife down his chest. He took Madelines clothes off quickly, throwing them slightly and taking his off too. The only this left on him was just his tie and gloves.

"Wanna go soft or rough sweetie?~"

"S-soft.. Mmm...~"

Espresso giggled and stopped grinding, and lined up madelines cock with his hole. Espresso took a deep breath and pushed down taking it in. He whimpered and moaned softly, gripping the knife still in his hands. Once it was fully in, madeline saw a little bump in espressos stomach. He blushed slightly. He stopped paying attention to it as espresso moved the knife to Madelines chin again, pushing it harshly, but not hard enough for it to cut. Madeline whimpered softly, and whimpered more when espresso started moving up and down slowly. Espresso was moaning softly, gripping the knife quite tightly.
(Wait i just realized this was suppose to be bottom madeline.. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT-)
"M-madeline.. A-aah!..~"
Espresso moaned out, moving faster. Madeline held essy's hips, gripping slightly. They both already felt close to cumming. Both of their dicks twitched slightly and came, madeline grunting slightly and espresso moaning quite loudly. They both were panting, staring at the mess then staring in each others eyes. They both giggled and espresso cuddled madeline, resting his head on his chest.

Outside the shed Latte heard everything and hated her brother even more.

Yall my head hurts please 👶