━━━━ welcome •

Welcome to our very ownEcstatic Community Hiring Book

Ecstatic Community Hiring Book.
Be a part of our family.

[ HI, WE'RE HIRING ✔ ]

Here, you're given the opportunity to have a role as a member. Help this community become one of the best on the platform.

This community is about having a great time while helping each other; being a part of a family you feel comfortable in. Whatever it is that you're passionate about, such as designing, or even reviewing/editing a writer's book, we've got them all here.

This community commenced with just one member, the creator, but hopefully, in time, more will join me.

( why join us? )

We offer all sorts of positions, from admins to writers (and if there were any position you love but wasn't mentioned, feel free to point that out). This is an opportunity for people all across the platform to showcase their talents, improve their skills, help those who need it, while making new friends.

My goal is to make sure all members are ecstatic and comfortable in this community.

Do not worry. It's easy to be hired as a member, just as long as you follow the rules and help make this community a safe and peaceful place for all. Intrigued and ready to join us? Then head on to the next chapter and see what we've got in store.

Thank you to DevilISHAngel50 for the book cover and banners created for this book.