➹ community rules •

Yes, I understand rules can be pretty boring, but they're an important part of the community and in order to keep this place organized, rules are needed

Don't worry, nevertheless. These rules I've come up with are very easy to follow.

It's easy to remember the eight MAIN rules of the community, since they begin with the same letters of ECSTATIC. In order to be a part of this community, you must be:

ENTHUSIASTIC -- (eagerness, keenness, passion, committed). To be very interested in the community. I need members who'll take this community seriously, not just slack off all the time. Put effort into whatever it is you're doing. You don't have to be here 24/7, but don't leave without informing me.

COOPERATIVE -- (collaborative, united, interactive). To work with others. This community requires a lot of cooperation, and if that's not something you can do, then perhaps, you're in the wrong place.

SERENE -- (tranquil, bright). Calm and peaceful. Please be patient. For now, there's only one of me and we all have a life out there, so I'm trying to run this community as smoothly as possible. I need calm members, not ones who are demanding.

TRUSTWORTHY -- (reliable, honest, honorable). Able to be relied on as honest or truthful. Don't be biased (this especially goes out to judges). You may not be on Wattpad often, but if you're going to be a member, I trust that you'll be active at least once a week. No prejudice or favoritism allowed.

ATTENTIVE -- (alert, watchful, concentrating). Paying close attention to something. If you want to last long in this community, we expect you to be attentive of the rules and actually follow them.

THOUGHTFUL -- (consideration, caring, understanding). Showing consideration for the needs of other people. Again, please be patient, not just to me but to others.

INGENIOUS -- (creative, resourceful). Clever, original and inventive. This rule depends on what role you have (i.e Graphic Designer).

CAN-DO -- (assertive, rakish). Showing a willingness to take action and achieve results. You're allowed to quit at any time, but while you're still in it, please have this kind of assertive attitude. This follows ENTHUSIASTIC and TRUSTWORTHY.

(Enthusiastic, Cooperative, Serene, Trustworthy, Attentive, Thoughtful, Ingenious, and Can-Do.)

( basic rules )

• please follow this account permanently.

• add this book to your reading list/library and don't forget to give us a shoutout so our community can have a chance to grow.

• It doesn't matter where you do the shoutout for our community, just as long as people can see it (message board, your book, etc).

• You should have a Gmail account as works will be done using Google Chats.

password -- is any one of those eight words up above (for instance; Enthusiastic).

• It is okay if you want to back out, but please, warn me beforehand as it can be a hassle. Patience is always the key to success.

Write "Done" right here inline once you've finished reading the rules top to bottom ➺

For any queries, comment inline ➺