05. turkey run

"move we gotta find our turkey"

▁𐐪𐑂⌒*゚.EP.5
unedited

It was thanksgiving morning families usually getting ready for thanksgiving but for the sano family things are little different this morning.

"WHOOOOO PUT THE MILK IN THE CABINET , WHICH ONE OF YOU FLAT FOOTED CHILDREN DID THIS" shinichiro pointed at mikey izana and takemichi.

"it wasn't me" izana laughs holding his stomach "bruh i didn't have any cereal this morning" shinichiro continues.

"i don't remember" mikey says scratching his head "it was yall 3 that had cereal this morning ... WHOO PUT THE MILK-" "JUST PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR MAN" "IN THE CABINET".

"just put it in the refrigerator sheesh" takemichi shakes his head "WHICH one of yall did this mane" shinichiro says still not giving up.

"i dont- i don't remember if i-" "WHAT YOU MEAN YOU DONT REMEMBER ?!" mikeys face drops while izana and takemichi are laughing their asses off next to him.

"WHO DID SOME FOOLISH MESS LIKE THAT THIS MORNING" "just put it in the refrigerator than bruh" izana saying wiping a tear "WHO DID THIS"

"i forgot" takemichi says "WHICH ONE OF YOU- TAKEMICHI YOU FORGOT ?!" takemichi eyes widened "IT WAS YOU- YOU- YOU-" "it was either me or-" "SO IT WAS YOU !?"

"mane i don't know" "YOU JUST SAID "I FORGOT" "IT DONT REMEMBER" takemichi cries while izana and mikey are on the ground gasping for air "SO IT WAS YOU THEN !" "i might've done it"

FAM FAM FAMILYYY
2:15 pm

TAKEMICHI
um ?!

IZANA
yes takemichi ?

TAKEMICHI
... the turkey

SHIN
what are you talking about ?

YN
SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HENRY 😭😭😭😭😭

IZANA
henry ?!

EMMA
i just checked up on the turkey 20 mins ago what's wrong michi ?

TAKEMICHI
HENERY THE TURKEY IS GONE

SHIN
WHAT

IZANA
?!

MIKEY
IT FLEW AWAY MIDCOOK !