How Many?!

⠀⠀Walking, quite slowly, down the street. Damn was today a shitty one. It was rainy and the clouds were constant here in Colorado. Very shitty. Like. Borderline. Almost Makara shitty. And that's pretty bad. Anyway, I heard my ringtone blare through my Beats headphones. I pull out my phone and press the screen untill the phone call was answered.

"H3LLO?"
⠀"HEY, WHERE ARE YOU? YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T BE OUT, YOU'RE FUCKING BLIND"
⠀⠀"DO3S 1T SOOOUND L1K3 1G1V3 4 SH1T?"
⠀⠀⠀"NO, NOT REALLY, BUT YOU SHOULD."
⠀⠀⠀⠀"ST1LL NO FUCKS B31NG G1V3N K4RKL3S."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"WHATEVER. COME HOME."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"F1N3. LOV3 YOU K4T"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"LOVE YOU TOO."

⠀⠀I hung up and smiled, cackling to myself softly. I sniff and try to find the road to take me home, and just as I smell it out, I pick up the slight scent of faygo and sopor slime. Fucking Makara. What's he doing following me?

"HeY tHeRe SiS"
⠀"TH3 FUCK DO YOU W4NT"
⠀⠀"nOtHiNg, I wAs JuSt WaLkInG"
⠀⠀⠀"W3LL 1 N33D TO G3T HOM3 SO DON'T CR33P ON M3 4SSHOL3"
⠀⠀⠀⠀"oKaY sIs"

⠀⠀Too many distractions! Ugh! I just pick up the smell of my hive in which I share with Karkat Vantas, my matesprit. He isn't exactly the most kind, but I love him to death anyway. I start to walk a bit faster as the smell begins to get stronger and stronger as I get closer. I feel for the door handle and sniff behind me cautiously to 'see' if Gamzee is still there. Thank GOG he's not. I turn the door handle and smell Karkat on the couch, walking over to take my shoes and jacket off. I slip my beats down around my neck and smile at the angry Karkitten playing on his phone.

"FUCK YOU FLAPPY BITCH"
⠀"FL4PPY B1RD GOT YOU, 3H?"
⠀⠀"YEAH, DAVE SHOWED IT TO ME"
⠀⠀⠀"D4V3 SHOW3D M3 HOW TO M4K3 COOL 3D1TS 4ND STUFF"

⠀⠀I giggle and sit on Karkat's lap, licking his nose teasingly. He pulls me closer and actually smiles. I can smell it. I pinch his cheek.

"4WWW LOOK 1T'S 4 SM1L1NG K4RK1TT3N!"
⠀"HOW D- OH."

⠀⠀I laugh again and run my hands through his hair, pushing it back. Wow he's hot. I can smell Karkat's smile widen as I get closer and lean my forehead against his, slipping my glasses down and off.

"YOU'R3 SO CUT3..."
⠀"NO I'M NOT"
⠀⠀"Y3S YOU 4R3"
⠀⠀⠀"I'M GONNA STOP NOW"

⠀⠀He laughs to himself quietly, me smiling and blushing my ass off.

"SO WHAT'CHA WANT TO DO?"
⠀"CUDDL3, HOW'S TH4T SOUND?"
⠀⠀"SOUNDS GOOD TO ME"
⠀⠀⠀"4LR1GHT CR4BBY"
⠀⠀⠀⠀"THAT'S NOT MY NAME"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"WH4T3V3R"