𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

~ ✮ ✮ ~

chapter forty-one,       Who are you?

chapter forty-one, Who are you?

--

EVERY CLAN WAS NOW IN THE BUNKER WITH THE 100 that they have chosen. Skaikru was different. Skaikru had 1,000 people in the bunker since they took the bunker during the raid and were only thinking about themselves.

Nova, Jaha, Abby, Kane, Clarke, Octavia, and Indra met up in the office to speak about what needs to happen. "This facility won't run itself" Kane states and Nova nodded her head, pretending she was listening but all she could think about right now was Iris killing herself for Nova to be with Fio but Fio died anyway and now she has no one.

After she found out Clarke was trying to keep Nova out of the bunker, she hasn't been able to talk to her.

"You call this justice?" Jaha interrupts, releasing Nova from her thoughts. She looks over at him and tilts her head. "Thanks to Octavia and Bellamy, I say I'm making things right" Nova replies and Jaha scoffs in disgust.

"How many of us have to die?" Jaha questions and Nova shakes her head.

"You should be lucky it's not all of you" Indra intervenes, stepping to Jaha. "Lucky?" Jaha questions and Nova slams her hand on the table.

"Yes! Lucky. You and Clarke thought it was okay to take away a home for 12 other clans" Nova argues looking over to Jaha. "Every clan gets 100 spots and guess what, all the other clans have all chosen their survivors. So, Skaikru will do the exact same" Nova states and Jaha shakes his head as he looks away from Nova.

"Is there a problem?" Octavia steps in and asks. "Yes, you want 100 and we have over 4 times that" Jaha argues and Nova let's out a laugh nodding her head.

"Sounds like a personal problem" Nova rebuttals and watches Jaha look over to Clarke. "Is this what you wanted?"

"No one wanted this" Clarke answers and Nova scoffs. "But you did because if you didn't, you wouldn't have locked yourselves in in the first place!" Nova shouts looking to Clarke.

"Nova-" Clarke tries to reason, but Nova ignores.

"Skaikru gets 100 beds, same as everybody else," Nova declared. "Sadly, everyone in this room gets a bed, including Raven. The rest is up to you. The death wave comes in 24 hours. You've got 12 to decide." She walked out, slamming the door behind her.

Alone in another room, she shut the door, leaned against it, and closed her eyes. "Fio! Fio! I can't do this without you. You have to... sister." Memories of Fio's death flooded her mind until a knock at the door pulled her back to reality.

She opened the door to find Clarke standing there. "Can I come in?" Clarke asked softly. Nova sighed but stepped aside to let her in. Clarke entered slowly, and Nova closed the door behind her.