Jhat Pat/Mine in a blink of an eye (Part 6)

Story copyright MehweenGR. Picture credit to its rightful owners.

......

Hatim

With my left arm circled around her stomach, I whispered next to her ear: "You Ifrah are my heart".

I closed my eyes and placed a lingering soft kiss against her temple. savouring her floral scent I revealed: " I want to give you a small gift for stepping first time in our bedroom".

Taking the rectangular box beneath the pillow, I lifted the lid before my wife's eyes. Her reaction was adorable. Carefully she picked out one of the three of them; souvenir size trucks with traditional pakistani art on them.

She eyed the small trucks with great admiration and cooed: "These are so precious and cute. They will keep reminding me of you. But why three?"

I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me, her body's sweet heat doing things to my heart and body. Staring at her as though we had all the time in the world I replied, ".....I want you to atleast have one of them near you wherever you are". Hearing my answer, she flashed me her barbie doll smile.

Her smile was a reminder again of our close proximity during doodh pilai rasam and how close we were the previous night just before saying goodbye. Last night I didnt go ahead, but today, right now she was in her future home, in her soon new bedroom (in sha Allah) looking as though she belongs here. Here in my room, in my arms. These thoughts were raising my heartbeat but decreasing my capability to think clearly.

I was a bundle of desire, hungry but other than food and in need to feel the girl standing before me. The girl- my wife, she is my first girl (apart from my mehram relations) whose hand I held yesterday, who is also the first girl whom I had a proper look at (post Nikah). And I feel so proud about it. Because yesterday when I held her hand first time, the sweetness of it was indescribable; like the first fruite of new season or the first flower of spring. And from there all the other contacts between us uptil right now only increased my excitement in many ways.

And right now in the privacy of our room, with the rose smell of the garland hanging by mirror lingering in air, increasing the romantic feel; I just about managed to tell her: " I want to complete yesterday's unfinished moment, if you allow me".

Her small hands tightened on my arms and she bobbed her head in approval.

Her approval set my brain from zero to hundred in excitement like a teenager before his first touch with a girl .

Cupping her face, I tilted my head and slowly leaned in, her soft breath were fanning my lips. At first contact with her soft attractive lips, a firework went off in my brain. Like mango eating, I deliciously ate her lips or better said her mouth out. This wasnt enough and within seconds I opened my mouth some more to dive my tongue inside her warm mouth and do a tango dance. Another second went by and I met her tongue and started my tongue dance. But her tongue wasnt joining in the dance, rather it was trying to run away, pushing it out. And with that I also felt Ifrah's hand pushing against my chest for distance, her body stiffened in protest.

Finally I registered that something went awfully wrong and I loosened my grip and tore apart from her mouth. Instantly she calmed down and continued standing close enough to me.

.........

Ifrah

When he asked for my approval to continue from where we left off previous night, there was absolutely no doubt that I wanted this. After he left, for a long while I kept smiling to myself, letting my tongue run over my lips, imagining how he would tenderly press a kiss on my lips making the mwah sound.