ℜ𝔬𝔨𝔲

Same day / next day📌
Miss y/n's room📍
——————————————————————

After the movie was over, I looked around and noticed everyone was asleep. Megumi laid back with his chest facing the ceiling and his arms spread wide open.

'Aww he looks so cute'

I slowly got out the bed and walked around everyone to get to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, then began to get ready to go to sleep. Putting my bonnet on, I walked out the bathroom and walked around everyone again to lay down. I soon felt hands on my waist pulling me closer. Megumi lifted his head, as I placed my head in the spot, and Megumi placed his head on top of mine. I reached my hand up and rubbed his ear, as he lifted his head and kissed my neck.

"Goodnight y/n." Megumi whispered.
"Goodnight Megumi."

[. .]

Megumi's POV

I moved around as I heard an alarm ring. I tried to lift up, but something was holding me down. I looked at the position I was in, seeing that y/n head laid on my abdomen, and her hands were under my shirt. I slowly turned, trying not to wake up her up, and turned the alarm off.

I checked the day on he phone and seen it was Sunday. I looked around and noticed everyone was gone. I looked back down at y/n as she quietly begin to wake up. She sat up, and began crawling up towards me, straddling my stomach as she sat down. She began rubbing her eyes with one hand, with another hand remaining under my shirt, rubbing my chest.

"Good morning Pooh." She mumbled, then leaned up. I stared at her as she grabbed my jaw and pecked kisses around my face.

'I hope she kiss what really needs to be kissed'

I thought as she stopped right infront of my lips.

'Fuck it'

Without any warning, I grabbed her by the neck, as she gasped, which gave me the opportunity to stick my tongue in her mouth. We slowly kissed as her hands traveled down from my jaw to my chest, and pushed me back. I leaned back on the headboard, as she leaned closer, deepening the kiss. The only thing I could think about was how plump her lips were, how she tasted so good, her body colliding with mine.

I reached back and rubbed her waist, and creeped toward her ass. She moaned as I rubbed her backside, and soon started exploring my mouth. I groaned when she bit my lip, as the kiss got more heated. Her tongue explored every crevice in my mouth, soon mixing our tongues together as they coiled. She soon pulled back, pecking my lips, as the smooch sounds bounced off the walls. She smiled then got up.

"Im finna take a shower." She blurted. I nodded and watched her grab some clothes and close the bathroom door.

I never thought that I would actually do that. Ever since y/n been here, she's been the sunshine in my life. She never fails to surprise me by her questions and her interest with everything I do.

Even though I'm never interested in anything, y/n has made me step out my box and do things I never do. It feels good knowing someone cares about my feelings. She is so pretty and here vibe is chill.

Every time I see her, I can't stop from getting hard. She's always smiling and enjoying her life. It makes my life even more eventful having her around. I hope soon she realizes my feelings, and take it to the next level.

I looked up and watched as y/n came out the bathroom and sat at her vanity.