𝔑𝔦𝔧𝔲𝔲𝔫𝔦

Continued from last chapter
———————————————————————

She moved back up, as my hands reached for her throat, pulling her into a harsh kiss. Our tongues swirled together, as her quiet moans were swallowed by my mouth.

My hands grabbed her ass, making her back arch, her hips rocking back and forth, as my hand on her ass guided her, my grunts slowly becoming louder.

Flipping us over the kiss never broke, as my hand on her throat left, falling down to her bra. Groping her breast a bit, I then roughly ripped the lace from her skin.

"Mwgumi what the-" Her hands instinctively covered up her chest. Grunting lowly at my view being hidden, I grabbed her hands, gripping her wrists above her head, as her boobs came into view, stuffing her nipple inside my mouth.

Using my free hand, I forced my fingers between her lips, making her choke on a moan. I sucked on her nipples gently, rolling the bud between my teeth, before giving it a small love bite, making her body jolt. Lifting up a bit, her nipple popped from my mouth, as I looked at her panting figure.

"Suck good for me." I murmured quietly, as her moans grew, and her mouth began sucking on my fingers. I peppered kisses down her neck, reaching her breast again, sucking on the previous one a bit before moving to the other.

My free hand rotated her nipples, pinching them, as her body began to squirm, and her fingers began combing through my hair, pulling my roots. Letting go off her nipples, I kissed down her tender skin, stopping just above her underwear. Looking up at her, she nodded, as my fingers began peeling her panties off. I hissed as the visual of her wet slick made me groan.

My face stayed close to her sex, the whole situation arousing me even more. Taking my fingers from her mouth, her pants filled the room, as she slowly tried to catch her breath.
Her heavy breaths turned into moans as my fingers began rubbing her clit in circles.

"All wet for me, hmm?" I whispered quietly, as her fingers pulled my hair and her hips began pushing against my hand, creating more tension. Rubbing side to side, my movement became faster as her moans became choked, and her body began moving up.

"Don't run away, you told me to show you. Take it." My voice dropped multiple octaves as her behavior began to turn me on even more, making me smirk.

Without warning, my fingers slid between her folds, and my hand began a tempo, my body lifting up, as my eyes watched my fingers disappeared into her. I grabbed her thigh, making her leg bend towards her torso, spreading a bit, as her whole sex was shown to me. My eyes lifted to her face, seeing her eyes half lidded, her body propped up a bit, as she looked down at my fingers.

"Princess, look at me." I said to her as my thrusting began to slow down, and my thumb began rubbing her clit. Her hands flew down to my fingers, using me, as she began moving my fingers inside herself. She looked me through tears eyes, with her jaw dropped, our eye contact making the area heavy, as I started moving my hand faster, watching her hands fling to her boobs. She moved them around, as her hips began moving at my finger pace. Her body began to shake, as her eyes stayed on me, causing her toes to curl.

"Baby I'm... so close." She said moaning in a throaty voice. Hearing a blood curdling moan, I slipped my finger from her folds, watching as her face began to pout. Whining, she reached her hand down, and began rubbing her clit, soon stopping when my hand grabbed her wrist, and my stare fixed on her.

"Princess, I'll make you feel good ok?" I said, lifting hand, kissing her palm. Watching as her head slowly nodded I left go of her hand, sticking my finger with her slick in my mouth, humming at the taste. Opening my mouth, the slick hung to my tastebuds, some almost dripping. Y/n propped up, letting the spit be caught in her mouth.