Hell No The World Did Not-

Somewhere before Bealbeach City it got violent. A group of kids, ones that got Pluto panicking and called themselves 'Great Ranger Kellyn's Real Kids', circled them and got ready for an attack. Theo growled. These kids were annoying during summer camp and they clearly hadn't let go of what had happened with what they were taunting. Pluto kept a tight grip on Theo as he tried to block them out.

"The gay duo of Tandor! I can't believe you two are still together." The leader, Ella, taunted. Theo growled as he fired back.

"Who says you're any better!? You're the reason Talakilta got canceled!"

"Did not! You did that!"

"You provoked Kellyn! And because he canceled it, you did it!"

Pluto trembled as Ella sent out a Kinetmunk while two of her little grunts sent out a Tonemy and Pahar. Theo went to pull out Eletux when a shout touched the air. But instead of one, it sounded offley like two...

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!"

Theo's breath froze as two figures, mirroring each other, gracefully landed beside the two older males and skidded in front of them. Pluto froze as Theo let out a squeak.

"Natalie! Vitor!" The twins sent a brief smile before they turned to Ella and her group. The leader growled.

"Outta our way, little rats!"

"Make us!" They shouted in pure unison before pokeballs entered their hands. That's when they didn't speak in total unison. It was pretty close, but still-

"Raptorch! Blaze it up!"
"Geigroach! Tear 'em down!"

The two pokemon cried out upon exiting their pokeballs. Theo blinked. He knew about Raptorch, he and Pluto had left it to go to them. But Geigroach? Ella rolled her eyes before glaring at the twins.

"Outta the way. I'm targeting ugly gays." The twins giggled, making a squeak escape Pluto.

"That's your problem? Gays?" They met eyes before they spoke again, their perfect sync having yet to pull apart. "We can show you worse than that." Ella's mind must've come up with a blank as she raised an eyebrow. They continued, nonetheless in pure sync. "Some relationships are more illegal than others. You won't know what we mean, so leave now before it gets messy."

"Uh.... no." The twins grinned, not even needed to look at each other.

"Suite yourselves." They then broke the sync. Theo blinked twice as Natalie led the charge.

"Geigroach! Bug Bite!"

"Raptorch! Flamewheel!"

The two attacks quickly tore up the three pokemon, causing the group to start backing up. There was a threatening flash from the twins before the group took off. They then fist bump before returning their pokemon and went over.

"Are you two ok?" The sync was back and it was frightening. Pluto couldn't stop himself before he got to his feet from Theo's back and hugged the duo in an attempt to calm down. The surprise that crossed their faces was something to be there for. They quickly calmed him down before Theo took him to let him rest. Then he paused.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We came to see how you were doing!" He sweatdropped before they spoke again. "We were also getting our awesome teams together! Our Sync Teams!"

"Uh huh..." Pluto had fallen asleep in his arms as Natalie leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"Hope to see you later, Big Brother." They then raced away as Theo froze. How'd they know Pluto left? He then shook it off as he picked the prodigy up and rushed for Bealbeach.