Chapter 1 Adam is hiding somthing

One day Adam was doing his usual making a peanut butter sandwich but this time it was an unusual sandwich he put qthe peanut butter outside of the bread but that wasn't the problem the problem was that Adam felt weird but he didn't want Big D to find out he hated therapists, doctors, and well everybody who wanted to fix him so he just kept quiet. the next day came he was feeling weird again but more than last time it was crazy then he relized that it was a dream but he really hated that dream it was the worst so when he opened his eyes he saw darkness he was kind of freaked out but at the same time tired so he went back into his capluse he was half awake but he went back to sleep anyway. the next morning he was so tired and dizzy so he went to a place were he did a X-ray of what was wrong but all he got was positive, positive, positive so he just took a shower and yet to be he smelt a scent so he followed it were he went he was not very pleased to be continued.......
Chapter 2 Adam is a mystery. Well he hated that place it mad him so mad it was the research facility in Antarctica an under ground high tech place he hated it for three reasons 1 it was so cold 2 all it is is ice and u can never find the facility 3 it's so boring.