nickname

Preston's pov

I sit down next at my usual table next to Nerris and Harrison, of course they don't exactly notice me because they're to busy fighting over whos magic is better. I decide to not try and break them up as I really don't feel like it and instead look around. I see [name] starting to walk over to an empty table and figure i'd ask him to sit with me.

"Hey! [name]!" I yell over to him waving my arm "c'mere!" he stares over at me before beginning to walk over to my table. "Hey..." he mumbles as he sits down "hello!" I reply as I try and start a conversation. Harrison and Nerris finally stop fighting and realize that there's somebody else at the table.

"Oh, hello there!" Nerris says to him "you must be the new kid, my names Nerris" she says with a smile, holding her hand out for him to shake, he reluctantly shakes her hand and then whispers to me "does she think I'm cool or something? Why is she being nice?" I let out a small laugh and whisper back "she's being nice because she's a nice person" "oh" he responds.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Harrison says with a smirk on his face "nothing important!" I say with a smile.

☆༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄☆

Y/n's pov

Preston introduced me to his friends, Nerris and Harrison while I just sat there akwardly, I'm not good with new people.

Preston was about to make another conversation and break the silence before the doors bursted open and David walked in.

He said that it was almost 'lights out' and that we could do whatever we wanted before then, I get up and walk past David to get outside.

"Hey! [name]! Wait up!" Preston yells, running after me as I walk outside "hey!" He says with a smile when he catches up. I felt my face slightly heat up while I look away, trying to not make it obvious that I'm trying to hide my face.

"Sup Pres?"

☆༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄☆

346 words :)