Chapter 2

"I'm in a getaway car, I left you in a motel bar. Put the money in the bag and I stole the keys, that was the last time you ever saw me!" Skylar shouted as we were unpacking groceries I just went and bought.

George, Sapnap and Ranboo were sitting on the couch just waking up, but we were already both energetic. The adhd we both had wasn't allowing us to be tired.

"Okay but, getaway car X cruel summer mashup. Let me tell you, chefs kiss." Skylar spoke before throwing a box of cereal to me.

"It's 9am. Please both of you calm down."

We both looked at each other and laughed before continuing on with what we were doing.

All eyes were on the both of us and I didn't know how Skylar did it.

I don't know how she dealt with people looking at her, because even under our own friends' gazes I was nervous.

Or maybe I was just nervous because he was watching us.

I don't know how to put it into words what i'm feeling every time George is around.

But he does something to me that controls me.

He has such a fucking hold on me and doesn't even know it.

He can sit there clueless and not know what's going on. But if he asked me to do something for him, I would do it immediately and drop everything I was or was going to do.

Once we were done putting away things, I went to my room and started cleaning there. Safe to say it was a mess, but with me lately everything was a mess.

"You okay today?" Sap asked before closing the door and sitting in my gaming chair.

"I was alright yesterday, I was just tired. And I'm under a lot of stress because of thanksgiving coming up."

"Dream, not everything needs to be perfect. There our family-"

"That's exactly why it needs to be perfect. There your guy's family. I need to make a good impression. Like sure, I've talked to them many times, but I have never met them in person. You both met my family. It's just... Different."

The only reason it seemed different was because I didn't know what to say to George's parents.

They are the only people I am nervous to meet.

Sap's will be easy because they already like me, but George.

He makes this so much more difficult.

He makes life so much more difficult, yet life is filled with so much more happiness when he is around.

"How is it different?" Sap questioned.

And I hope he didn't know.

I hoped he didn't know that I was questioning my entire life over our best friend.

He made me question everything about myself.

"I'm not sure but when I figure it out, you'll be the first to know." I said with a smile as he nodded.

He talked to me a little more before going to clean his own room.

Safe to say, all of our rooms were messy. Even Skylar's was for once.

Cleaning my room was acting easy.

I listened to music the entire time and really focused. I was focused on one thing because I didn't want my mind to wander, because I knew I wouldn't get it back.