Chapter 3~

Flashback~
When i splash my face with water, i heard someone said my name. When I look at the mirror, i see my dead best friend. He still look the same though. He smiled at me.

~~~~~~
"You still the same as Areum that i always know except that stoic face...". "Gosh, I miss you so much, Kiki-ah... I said then tears escape from my eyes. "Don't cry, chingu-ah. I miss you too. More than you ever imagine. Shh~ Where is the sweet Areum go?" he asked as he approached me. "She died long time ago... And don't ask me why because you already know the reason." I said as I wash my face again. When I look into the mirror again, he's gone. I dried up my face with tissues and went out. I went to the food court because my stomach began to rumble. I took a empty seat and begin to eat when someone took a seat across me. As I look up, I began to choke on my food when I saw who he is. That cutie! Ommo, i need to run! When i want to stand up, he grab my hand and make me sit again. "Please don't run away. Don't you feel tired running from me all the times? I look for you all the place, and here you are. I want to give this." he said then gave me a plastic bag. I took it and look what's imside. My sneakers. Aish! Areum, nan jinnja pabo! (You are so stupid!). I put it on the seat beside me and look at him, waiting if he want to tell me something. But he just look at me the same way i look at him. Then i make a face, asking what he wants. "Not to be rude but are you mute or something? No 'I'm sorry' or 'Thank you'?". So that's what he's waiting for. Hurm, just pretend that I am mute. I took out a paper and wrote 'Yes, I am mute... Thank you...'
"So,you are mute... You are welcome by the way. Where do you live? We can take a cab. My shift is over." he said. Then i just noticed that he is wearing his usual clothes instead the uniform he wore before, i wrote 'It's ok, i can go by myself'. Then I took my bag and stand up to leave when he said "I hope we can meet again...". I just nodded then went to my driver. When i'm in the car, I remembered again what he said. Yeah, I hope that too...

The other day, when I went to buy some groceries, i met him again in the supermarket. It's not that my butler can't go and buy it but since before I am the one that always buy groceries. This is one of way to release my stress for staying too long in home. When i'm busy choose ice-cream flavored, I noticed a red snapback. Is that him? Maybe not. There are many people out there who have red snapback. But, maybe it is him. I approached the boy and tap his shoulder, when he look at me, he smiled. Cutie!
"Oh,hey! What are you doing here?". I open my mouth to reply when 3 boy came to us and ruffle Cutie's hair. "Who is this, Baek-ah?" asked a yoda-look-alike boy.
"Oh,her? She is my friend. We met a few times already." Cutie said. His name is Baek? So cute! It suits him well!
"So, what's your name?" asked another boy. He have tanned skin but still had that innocent look especially when he smiled like that. When i want to reply, Baek begin to interrupt us. "She can't talk... But i don't her name as well.". Then i just remember that I have to act like I am mute so i took out my phone and type something.  4 pair of eyes look at me, waiting for my answer. I showed them my phone.
My name is Areum^^
Nice 2 meet u~
They nodded. "That's a lovely name. This is Chanyeol... Baek said pointing at that yoda boy.
"Annyeong,Areum-ah^^"
"This is Jongin but we call him Kai. Baek pointed at that tan boy.
"Hye~"
"And this is Sehun". Baek pointed again at the cold look boy. The said boy just nodded. "We got to go. Umin hyung text us to hurry." said Chanyeol. "Ok, you guys wait outside. I'll be out later." said Baek. The other 3 nodded and walked outside. Baek look at me and smiled. "Can I borrow your phone for awhile?". I gave him my phone and look at him as he type something. He gave back my phone and went off while saying "Bubye Areum!". I put my phone in back pocket without look at it and went to pay my groceries.

○○○○○○
When I arrived home, I put groceries on the kitchen counter and went upstairs to my room. I lay in my bed thinking about him when I remembered that he wrote something in my phone. I take my phone and unlock it. Then I saw some note that said
Maybe we can hang out sometimes.
Text me 010-xxxx-xxxx.
I'll wait for your text...
-Baekhyun-
I saved his number in my contact as 'Cutie Baek' and locked my phone again. I grab my towel and went to bath. That night, i hold my phone wondering to text him or not. What if he is busy and i'm disturbing him? But he said he will wait for my text... What if he already sleep? This is frustrating! At the end, I send a not-so-simple text to him.

To: Cutie Baek~

Hye, Baek. This is Areum. R u asleep yet? I hope I am not disturbing u in the middle of night.

I didn't blinked as I'm waiting for his reply. Then I received a text.

From: Cutie Baek~

Hey Areum! I wait for ur text~ U didn't disturb me at all. I just lay in my bed listening to music. What are u doing?

That night we texted with each other until midnight.

°°°°°°
Sorry for not updating for a very long time. Wattpad kept deleting my unpublish chapter so i have to write again,again and again...