04

"Somi! You're still trending on our school's news page," Misun says, gasping as she shoved her phone towards her.

Break time had just started as the three girls were seated inside the classroom. All of their classmates had left and now three of them were all alone.

Dasom looks at Misun's phone screen, groaning at what she saw before leaning her head against her desk. "It's been three days since the incident. Why can't they just forget about it?," she grumbles, banging her head on her desk.

"But honestly, they could have done so much better with the title. 'The sudden outburst of a Girl in the gym hall,' it sounds dry," Eunhee says, taking a bite of her chocolate bar.

Dasom snaps her head towards her. "Like I care," she lets out a sigh.

"I still can't believe the Somi who never lashes out on people, litterally did that,"
Misun says, poking Dasom's head.

"She becomes a whole new breed when she's on her period," Eunhee states before glancing at Dasom.

"How're your cramps?

Dasom gives her a thumbs up. "Better," she replies, blowing her strands of hair off her face.

"That's good. Tell us incase it gets worse alright?," Misun ruffles Dasom's hair, chuckling lightly before she nods at her.

Dasom closes her eyes, exhaling as her mind drifted off to the recent occurences that has happened in the past three days.

After the gym incident, her school's online news page was filled with articles related to her sudden outburst. Luckily for her, her face wasn't clearly visible in the video so no one knew it was her except for Eunhee and some people in the gym who actually knew her.

If there is one thing Dasom hates the most then that is attention.

And she definitely doesn't want any of the students giving her the weird stares or judgements.

Though three days has passed since the incident, the article about her was still trending but she didn't care about it. It wasn't an important matter to her anyway. Since no one knew it was her.

At one point, she did had her doubts that maybe Yeonjun might have told the students that it was her who was in the video but the next day she was proved wrong as no one knew who the girl was.

Speaking of the said boy, well, lets just say, ever since their first encounter Dasom has been seeing him alot lately. And by alot she means ALOT.

It was now a common thing for her to see him in the hallway whenever she went to her locker.

And Dasom being Dasom, ofcourse she would give the boy a smile whenever he passed by her. But the only thing Yeonjun did was to stare at her for a while before passing by her.