06

Eunhee takes a seat beside Dasom before looking at Misun

"What's up with that dead look?," she asks.

"I hate P.E," Misun grumbles before leaning her chin against her knee.

Dasom hums, trailing her eyes around the gym hall before looking at the corner. "Mr. Han looks like a boiled potato today," she says, squinting her eyes at their gym teacher who's busy instructing the boys for a warm up.

Eunhee and Misun bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Damn Somi. How can you say that with such a straight face?," Eunhee comments.

Dasom grins. "Because I'm Na Dasom," she flicks her hair, earning a snort from the two.

P.E class has started a few minutes ago as her class starts the warm up sessions.

But the three girls decides to ditch it as they sat on the floor chit-chatting.

Besides, their gym teacher, Mr. Han was busy instructing the boys so they knew he wouldn't care much about their situation here.

"Somi how're your paintings coming up?," Misun asks.

Dasom pauses, licking her lips a tad bit as her mind comes to a halt when she hears the word 'painting.'

You're the first girl whose hair I've touched

She shakes her head.

Don't think about it Na Dasom!

Honestly, Dasom couldn't seem to sleep a wink last night especially after the incident at the art room.

Though she convinces herself not to think about it, her mind automatically flashes to his words.

Dasom puts up a smile on her face before looking at her two best friends. "Great!," she says, grinning at them.

Eunhee doesn't buys her act. "Uhuh... spill the beans hun," she quirks a brow at her. Dasom's act was too noticable for her. She knows Dasom more than she knows herself and she definitely isn't wrong about her behaviour.

Dasom clears her throat before turning to the front. "What beans?," she acts confused, shrugging her shoulders.

"You know what I'm talking about," Eunhee mischievously grins.

"Guys look!," Misun calls out for the two as she points at the gym entrance.

Dasom sighs in relief, realising that the topic between her and Eunhee has ended for now that is.

Following her gaze towards the direction Misun points out, she widens her eyes when she sees him again.

She hears the girls next to her squealing when they see the boys from the other class.