Prolouge

Look, I never asked for any of this.
Truthfully no one ever does.
Im pretty much dumping a lot of information here that the human mind can't fully understand.
Its worth a shot though, and I could be wrong.
Some of you might understand.
Some of you may even find your purpose here.
If you chose this story out of error, go ahead and move onto something else.
You'll want too, trust me.
Or better yet, just leave this all behind immediately.

If you're still bold enough to continue forward, your reality is going to shift in ways you'll never be able to take back.
You may feel physical changes, your eyes may burn away the film that keeps things hidden from you.
You'll see things you've never seen before.
Beings you never knew existed.
Worlds you've could have never possibly heard about.
You'll feel stronger.
Somethings will be good.
Others will be not so good.

Some may even drive you to brink of insanity where you may have to be put in a straight jacket in a rubber room for the rest of your life.

I can't personally make you stop, or look away.

You decide what to do.

Whatever it is, make sure you don't regret it later.
You can't blame me for it either. I warned you.

My mastery with human languages isn't as perfect and these events are more on the fast track of things so unfortunately you'll just have to jump in and try to keep up.

I'll explain what I can, as best as I can. But I can't promise anything. From this point onward all I can say is good luck.

And I hope you survive this.