ᰔᩚ┆1

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

As things seemed like a normal day, Zak was walking to school as he was listening to music, as he sighs not wanting to go but he has no other choice anyway.
He walks in the entrance of the school and just continued walking, he then walks over and leans against the wall while looking on his phone.
After 2 minutes now, Zak felt a tap on his shoulder and slightly jumped. He looks next to him, but realized it was just Karl.

"Oh hey Karl.."

"Did I scared you or something?"
Karl said letting out a little chuckle

"Yea a little, where are the other two idiots?"

Karl just shrugs as he stands next to him.

While the two were there in silence, Karl notices someone walking by and immediately shakes Zak.

"Zak! Zak!"

"What?!.."

Karl looks over at the person walking and points over at him while Zak gave a confused look.

"Do you see what I'm trying to say?"

"No. Obviously not."

"Okie so that's someone people have been confused about about. Basically people think they might be a demon hiding his identity."

Zak raised an eyebrow as he looks at the person Karl was talking about. It was just a brunette who was around the same height, green eyes and glasses, and just a black hoodie with red horns that have a stitching pattern on them. But only able to to get a. Small glimpse of them.

Zak just looked at him for a bit as they looked back, and Zak looked away immediately pretending he wasn't looking but they knew and just looked away like nothing happened.

After time, the two that were missing which were Clay and George came being slightly late as eventually the bell rang and they each walked. With Zak and Clay walking with each other as Zak was looking in the ground.

As they were in class, Zak eventually hears two girls whispering and pointing at a brunette, he was thinking that they were making fun of him. He just rolled his eyes although the giggling and whispering was annoying him. He throws a pencil at one of them. One of the girl's look at Zak with a evil glare as he puts his finger on his lips and tells them to shush quietly. This just made her angry as she turns away.

Meanwhile Zak started looking at the brunette while had pretty long hair only going to his neck. He tried to get a good look at why they were mainly making fun of him but it was hard to see him, he saw him a little in the hallways but not so much. Zak didn't know much of him since he's sometimes not paying attention in class of anyone whos the class. He felt bad but he didn't do much.

Time passes in class as the teacher says that they were gonna do a partner assignment but the teacher has to pick for them. And Zak was assigned to be partners with someone name Darryl, but who are they? He asked the teacher who Darryl was and they point to the brunette. Zak walks over to him and notices him shaking slightly look at his desk a bit. He sees his face but he didn't look sad, just calm although he didn't say much.

"Um hey, you okie?"

Zak sits next to him with a curious look, Darryl looks at Zak as he nods a bit saying only one thing.

"Mhm.. "

Darryl just nods as he slightly plays with his fingers.

Zak thought that he just didn't speak much and maybe the assignment will help them get him more comfortable for him to speak. Darryl writes in a piece of paper and passes it for Zak. He reads it as the note says,

'Do you wanna come over to my place for the assignment? It will take a week apparently.'

Zak looks at him and smiles slightly, he nods, he hoped things didn't get awkward with him although he felt a strange feeling next to Darryl. It was sorta strong and he didn't know how to feel but he just thought it was nothing...

★─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

That's all I'm doing for today. Maybe new one tomorrow :))) 💞 I also am gonna do everything I can to make this story good as this is just my first time doing this.