2 - babydoll

Of course you never thought you would find a whole group of friends in such a small time period let alone this much in general, now here the five of you are sitting in the bed of your sisters truck on a blanket talking and staring at the stars.
"So Y/N anyone in your home town you were interested in?" Ash, a beautiful girl with bright green eyes and long brown hair asks laying her head on your thigh asks.
You shake your head. "Not really, I've had a few boyfriends and girlfriends here in there but non really stuck you know?"
Both Todd and Sal's heads turn to you while Larry doesn't pay any mind.
"Your into guys?" Sal questions, his eyes peak through his prosthetic staring at you.
"Yeah and girls. Really anyone. I go off personality, not what they look like or have in their pants." You smile running your fingers through your hair.
He nods laying his head on your free thigh.
"I probably have to bring y'all home soon." You mumble making Larry pout.
"Sal can I come to your place tonight?" He questions the blue haired boy who yawns.
"I was hoping to go to Y/N's tonight, if that's okay of course." He looks at you with puppy eyes.
"I can't say no to him Lar sorry." You chuckle patting his head.

It had been a few hours since you got back home and you and Sal lay in your bed, your back facing him. Your sister was at her boyfriend's house so you had the apartment to yourself for the night, well only you and Sal.
"Wanna drink?" You ask turning over to face the boy who is messing with his hoodie.
"Yeah I'm down to drink some." He nods getting out of your bed you follow after him into the kitchen.
Going into the fridge your grab four beers as well as the bottle of vodka your sister had 'hidden' from you.
"Back to the room we go!" You both go back into your room and you set the bottles down onto the bed opening one of the beers, Sal doing the same. "Your gonna have to take your mask off you know that right?"
His eyes widen a bit and he looks down. "Yeah I know... I don't want to scare you."
"Scare me? Really?" You laugh leaning towards unbuckling the straps behind his head.
Hearing his breath hitch you shake your head proceeding. Removing the mask you set it down on your bedside table turning to him you admire his features and the scars covering his face.
"Shit, your fucking handsome." You smile brightly as you pat his head.
"I-what?" He furrows his eyebrows looking at you like your crazy.
"Your handsome. Like really fucking hot. Now drink loser." You start to chug your beer staring at him.

The two of you are now fucked out of your minds laying on your bed rambling to each other about who knows what.
All you know is all you can think about is his lips on yours.
"Hey Sal?" You slur looking over at him. His gaze captures yours as you go quiet.
Slowly and not very gracefully you move closer to him your hand gently holding his cheek.
"W-what're you doing?" He questions quietly.
"Can I kiss you?" He blushes slightly not saying a word he leans towards capturing your lips in his.
Melting into the kiss he rolls on top of you holding your face in his gentle hands as you run your fingers through his hair.
You wrap your legs around his waist as you slip your tongue into his mouth.
The door to the apartment squeaks indicating someone is home making Sal jump off me quickly putting his mask back on.
You sit up pouting before getting up sticking my head out the door seeing my sister and her boyfriend both equally fucked up.
"If you guys fuck be quiet." You shut your door again this time locking it. "We're good Sal you don't need to have your mask on."
He nods taking his mask off yet again. You yawn pulling off your shirt.
"What're you doing?" He asks looking you up and down.
"Getting comfy." You say unbuckling your belt slipping off your jeans before laying down.
He follows my lead pulling off his jeans leaving his hoodie.