•The One That Got Away•

You woke up then next morning with a raging headache, just as you were about to sit up, you felt a squeeze around your waist along with a defiant grunt, as if someone was against you getting up.

'What happened last night?' You slowly shifted to face who ever you had spent the night with...you fully faced him, squinting your eyes trying to recall the events of last night.

Your face began to heat up as you remember what this man did to you...'Brett' he had such a peaceful expression when he slept, you brushed your finger across his cheek. You wish you could stay, but right now you had to figure out how to escape his bear grip.

You slithered out from under his arms, you turned back to check if he was still asleep before gathering your clothes that were littered across the room. You left him a little note on the pillow you were previously laying on...

"Good morning sleeping beauty, I had fun last night, hope we meet again ;)
-y/n"

You knew you'd most likely never meet again but you tried not to let it bug you, you began to wander through the frat trying to find R/n. You found them lying on a couch passed out. 'Aaawww how cute' you violently shook them awake.

"AHHHhhhHhhHhh! BE GENTLE IM A VIRGIN!!"

You stifled a laugh.

"Pffft no you're not"

R/n grumbled different slurs at you but you dismissed them you just wanted to go home and shower.

-A Few Weeks Later-

You were out for a treat yourself day, you had gone shopping, got some Wetzels Pretzels, you were just having a good day. You suddenly felt a cloth over your face 'WHAT THE FUCK?! DID I JUST GET BAGGED', you were pushed into a black van and driven to who knows where. After a short while they removed the bag from your head, the sudden adjustment to the light hurt your eyes.

"Everyone meet Y/n!! She'll be the newest addition to the team. After the whole Robotus incident I've decided to add a new member to the team."

JR introduced you to everyone, yet you were still confused as to where you were.

"Woah woah hold up JR what the fuck is this place? And you have my credentials so why the fUCK was I bagged and dragged here?!"

"Oooh she's feisty I like her already, I'm Reagan it's nice to meet youuuaaaand you're ignoring me"

You weren't ignoring her, it was just that you had locked eyes with a certain man across the room.

"Uhhh what's goin on here? I'm picking up on some weird chemistry between these two"

The blue alien who said that turned out to be...

"Mike, it's a pleasure to meet ya, the hand you're shaking is definitely not one of my dicks"

"AAUGH GRoss wHAT THE fUCK!?"

You flailed your hand in disgust. While you met the rest of the gang Reagan pulled Brett aside to have a talk.

"Okay what was that?"

"What was what?"

Brett blinked out of a daze from staring at you.

"THAT, you're practically drooling over this girl"

"Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm"