Tap In

At this point, if there was a God, for those three months he was on vacation.

The screams seemed to crescendo making its way to us when we were took to that room. The only thing we could do was listen but we had all been through it, by her screams we knew where in the ordeal they were. Being shoved by the nape of our neck to the room. Twenty footsteps if you cooperated, fifteen with the slightest resistance.
We knew the scent of their sweat, the younger one though musty did not smell like the older one. The older one’s stench wrenked of rum and cigarettes, but we all were torn by both. I’ve never felt as dirty as with their last thrust inside and feeling every bit of semen scald my walls. The marks on our ankles, ensured that if we did get over this, and maybe got someone to love us, some sex position would be a no.

But that would be God’s inside joke really, no way we are getting out of this.

Claudine was flung back into the room with us – broken, bleeding and sobbing non stop. Our overseer simply picked her up, put her on her bed and hand cuffed her to the bed post. The overseer slept at the door, a grumpy middle age lady who never spoke. I could still see her gapped tooth smile. She was there to make sure the merchandise wasn’t damaged, and that’s not us. No no, we were the goose but the baby, that was the golden egg, and she was there to ensure that egg was not tampered with.

I’ve been here for a week and no one spoke to me as I look around at the nine other girls some who have been here for years. I resigned myself to this fate. The two that were pregnant were dead behind the eyes. The others all had the same expression in their face, a week in but I knew it well – who would be next ?
I did the only thing I knew to do, I put my hands together closed my eyes tightly and began to pray. Swiftly I was prompted to stop by Drea “That does none of us any good ” She’d say, “If there is a God, this is his one blind spot on earth.”

I was happy to be rescued, more so to not have that baby, but the scent of rum and cigarettes mixed with sweat never left. My parents wonder for my well being when I cut my hair off. Constantly trying to buy my happiness with the newest phone or different wigs . I’d never own a phone or have long hair again.

How could I… When that was how they got me.

Short girl tap in, I tapped in. Show you with glasses. Trini girls only. Show your pov now, no cheating – I never cheated, I showed you my front yard, you saw my neighbours’ house, their car. was that how you found me? Show your favourite restaurant. Show your last selfie. Thicc girls only. Naturally curly hair girls only. Sister but not your sister.

I tapped in on all.

The could’ve profiled me from anyone. But they said it, that’s how they got all of us. Us enjoying simple things and morbidly enough so we’re they. 

Alot of people talk about what they’d do and how’d they would escape had it been them. For me fighting seemed pointless, I had heard the others beg them not to, to stop, but those pleas later turned into screams. As the handcuffs sprung off my hand I was grabbed by my hair and led out the room. I didn’t even realise I was crying till by face was reflected in the glass on the door. Again my hair was yanked as my puppet master guided me to a table. He rammed my hips up agaisnt it and slammed my head to the top. My legs were bound to the legs of the table, hands tied underneath. The same way a shrieking alarm clock shocks you out your sleep is the same way I felt when he thrusted into me. He would trace my back as he thrusted as though this was a romantic encounter. By this time I had a sore throat but weirdly enough, I never heard a note of my screams. He collapsed on me when he finished and kissed my back. There are no words to describe how dirty I felt with him on me and in me. 

Then I heard it. The pats on his shoulder as the other one was ready for his turn.

Guess this is how they tap in.