Sought Flowers

Once the two got home Xie Lian walked to the kitchen and San Lang followed him with the groceries he would need to make their dinner, Zhajiangmian (fried sauce noodles). Xie Lian was busy making the sauce and cutting the vegetables to top the noodles that San Lang was cooking.

"Gege, tomorrow I would like to take you around ghost city and show you my manor. Would you like too?" San Lang questioned Xie Lian. "Sure, I've never been to ghost city before but I've heard a lot from the heaven realm and from you talking about it from time to time. I would love too!" Xie Lian responded with his smile that made everyone's heart swoon once he flashed it to them.
________________________________

The two finished dinner and prepared to fall into slumber when Xie Lian asked a question, "San Lang can you tell me more about ghost city?" He asked while scooting closer to San Lang, "I will tell you all about it tomorrow when I take you around the city," San Lang said, now wrapping his arms around Xie Lian, "now get some rest, we are going to have a long day tomorrow." he continued as blew out a candle to darken the room. "Goodnight my love." San Lang said under his breath. Xie Lian could hear his breathing signaling to him that San Lang was fast asleep and in the land of dreams.