5: Peanut

Once, there was a little Shar Pei puppy named Peanut

Once, there was a little Shar Pei puppy named Peanut. At the age of 5 months, he read a superhero comic book in the adoption center when the owner of the pet store accidentaly dropped his comic book called "Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye". Ever since then, he promised to himself that he will search for Optimus Prime and make his very own league of heroes... and he'll be the leader of that league.

One fateful day after a year, Peanut started to feel bored in the adoption center when someone caught his attention.

A robot who he soon realised... IT'S OPTIMUS PRIME!!! Peanut barked happily which caught the attention the heroic leader.

"I think he's suitable for 'ya!" Smiled the pet shop owner. "Yes and thank you, for he will become my most precious dog... more precious than all the Energon Crystals from a large cave." Optimus replied with a smile.

Peanut is adopted and soon, he received a brown collar which symbolizes that he's now one of the AutoBots. Until one day, he made friends with some other furry friends. He came up with the idea to call his group of friends the "Peanut League" (due to his name of loving peanuts). He's now currently the most loving dog of Optimus' history.

Hi, guys! Just wanna give a few reminders.
▪︎ I'll make page 6 if I have enough time 'cuz I'm gonna make GMAF Episode 1: A New Beginning.
▪︎ These will be the first 5 main characters launched in the GMAF Franchise.
▪︎ Yuumi might come up with a "Battle Academia Fanfic" idea. So stay tuned and follow Yuumithemagicalcat !

Alrighty, gotta go and update this book next time! I'll tell when some updates are arriving! Bye, friends!