Chapter VI

We headed out in a cloud of dust, engines roaring. Such a nice day. We took turns alternating places. Neenah and I took the back beside dad as Jay and Jesse headed the front. Bike rides are always fun. We made it to Weatherby finally. We rode up to the shop and went inside. The beard guy was there and greeted us.

"How's the bikes?"

"They are more than grand. We brought you three new customers. They're going to buy a bike a piece and pay for them in cash full."

"That's awesome! Tell you what. For you bringing us five new customers that bought and are going to buy bikes, no charge on the tooled leather seats. Plus you can pick and accessory out free of charge! We really needed a miracle this month. That miracle has be over achieved like we could ever have dreamed of or imagined."

"I'm glad we could help! You've been nothing but excellent to us. We just wanted to repay you sir."

"Honestly. I don't know how to ever repay you two."

"Ain't nothing but a chicken want."

We three laughed.

"This is my dad. Dad this is?"

"My name's Danny."

"Sorry I guess I never caught your name."

"Well I kind thought you calling me Mr. Beard Dude was cool."

We laughed together.

" Well Sir. What are you looking for?"

"Either an Indian with saddlebags or a Triumph with saddlebags."

"We have either or."

He showed him the way to the showroom to look at the bikes.

Neenah and I look at the bells. I found a perfect one for dad. It said worth full Father. Neenah and the boys found awesome bells for the girls. We all went to the church out counter where we payed for all the bells. Neenah and I started looking around again. I looked at some biker shirts. I found some biker vests that were blank.

"Neenah. We should all get a vest and come up with a name for us."

"How about, "Juggalo Rydas"?

"Fucking brilliant!! Shit yeah!"

We went to tell everyone our idea. Everything thought it was genius. They each gave us their size and we went to pay for them. The cashier lady told us that they could make and put the patches on them for us, and it would only take an hour. We picked out the font, told them we wanted Juggalo Rydas with a hatchetman in the middle with Juggalo on top and Rydas on bottom. We said we each wanted our names on the front and for dad name to say, "The Dad. She got the patch maker to get to work on then all. I paid  coincidentally $1,700 for them. We decided to go see how the sales were going. Dad had picked a beautiful red Indian out with beautiful black saddlebags.

"How much dad?"

"$50,000."

"Not too shabby!"