Crashing tomans meeting

Toman had gather at their usual spot. Mikey had called a meeting informing them about their plan to destroy Valhalla and get baji back. "That's how this battle with go down!" As Mikey finished his words everyone cheered. Soon it all came to stop once motorcycle's were heard coming in their direction.

Before they knew it they were surrounded, Hanma coming form right behind them. "Mikey~" He said in His usual tone. Mikey turn around angry "Hanma." He hissed "why are you here?" Draken butted in. Hanna looked at him his smile slowly disappears "you know why." He playful tone know turned into a serious one.

"She's not here." Draken responded. He was correct Hina and Emma had taken Y/N  this morning to have girl time. Little did they know that those same girls were expecting the meeting to be over and were now heading there way. "Im not an idiot Draken, I know you have her so just hand her over." He replied making a gesture with his hand. "Don't talk about her like she's an object." Mikey angry Spited at him in which Hanma just smiled.

But before he could say anything one of their members yelled out to him "Boss! We got her." In his arms was a small little girl crying and yelling to be put down. Throwing her little arms and legs, punching the guy to put her down. He carried her over to Hanma and handed her to him.
"NO! Hina-chan! Emma-Chan!" She cried out.

"Y/N, angel~" he whisper, y/n wouldn't stop crying for emma and hina.
"Why did you runaway?" He asked
Y/N kept crying and crying, "Hey let's go!" Emma yelled catching the attention of almost everyone almost. At the sight of both hina and emma being dragged by their wrist Mikeys anger level rose. He knocked out both the members who had touched his sister and his friend girl. "Are you ok emma?" Draken asked "ye-yeah my wrist hurts a lot."

"Hina!" Takemichi exclaimed running up to her "what happened? Are you ok? Did they hurt? Did they-" the bleached haired boy was stopped by hina hand covering his mouth "I'm fine takemichi-kun, my wrist hurts though." She finished moving her wrist a bit. Takemichi immediately began to check her wrists.

Mikey drew his attention to Hanma while Draken drew his to Emma's. "You give her back." Mikey hissed "she's not yours." Hanma replied "I want to say with Mikey." Y/n whisper some tears dropping down her cheeks "you don't know what you want." Hanma harshly replied to y/n

Y/n had gotten close with Mikey the last few days, with everyone in fact, mitsuya took her on her first motorcycle ride, Emma and Hina baked cookies with her and took her shopping, Mikey gave her a few tips for fighting, smiley and angry played video games with her then get scolded by Draken for keeping Y/N past 11:00pm. They had grown attached to each other.

"You'll give her back or I'll kill you." Mikey send a glared to Hanma. "Too bad you didn't find her first, your brother would had been so happy to see you two grow up together." Hanma replied with a smirk "what are you-" Takemichi was cut off by a motorcycle coming full speed at them, roughly stopping in Hanma left side "oh good your here. Take her, call me once you've arrived." Hanma handed Y/N to the unknown man in the motorcycle.

"Y/N!" Mikey yelled running up to the motorcycle but it was too late the man had already started Leaving at full speed "Mikey!" She cried out. Her distante screams slowly fading away as he watched the red lights disappeared. "I hope you enjoyed your time with her, since's you won't be seeing her aging." Hanma chuckled walking away leaving Mikey and rest in disbelief. One by one members of Valhalla started leaving. "Mikey..." Emma whispered.

Mikey stood In the same direction where Y/N was taken, part of him waiting for her to come back but the other knowing that he would never see her aging. "meetings over." Mikey mumbled looking down clenching his fist his hair falling covering his eyes. "You heard him! Meetings' Over!" Draken yelled "Hai!" Everyone responded in sync. Little by little everyone started to leave.

When it was just Mikey and the rest a familiar figure walked up to them. His hair was down and he had on a Valhalla jacket. "Baji-San..." Chifuyu started in shock. His words made everyone turn at his direction "Mikey, we need to talk." He said
At his words Mikey began to walk off
"it's about Y/N." This made him stop in his tracks he looked back at him.

"Y/N last name is..Sanō."

-
-
-