His Lover is back

Just rewatching Penthouse season 2 and I miss SeokRo 😭
_English Isn't my first language, so sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake
_I didn't own their character
_As Usual, comment and critics are welcome

HAPPY READING \^0^/
=====

Seokhoon silently watches the person in front of him. She has grown taller and more mature. Her hair got longer since the last time he saw her. Her cheeks flushed red and her big eyes radiated innocence in every word she spoke. Her signature smile has been Seokhoon's favorite and his weaknesses shown from her lips. Bae Rona, had her back to him silently playing his piano with her slender fingers, letting the music fill the silence between them.

"Ya! Ha Eunbyul!"

Seokkyung's scream from outside echoed throughout the practice room, distracting their attention. Seokhoon caught his breath when he found his favorite eyes looking straight at him. Gathering his courage, he stared back at them.

"Should we sit and talk?"

Seokhoon walked to the sofa beside his piano. He put his bag right under his feet. He lowered his gaze to make up his mind before he looked at Rona who was still standing in front of his piano.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you sit down?"

He saw Rona smile at him and shook her head. Rona grabbed back the chocolate milk that she had kept on his piano, then walked over and sat on the sofa, with a distance from where Seokhoon was sitting. Rona put the chocolate milk in front of him.

"Drink this"

Seokhoon stared blankly at Rona, doubtful.

"Drink it. I swear I didn't add any poison to the milk."

Seokhoon fiddled with his fingers and looked down. He could not ignore her request. Slowly, he grabbed the milk that Rona had given him and drank it. The sweet taste of the chocolate milk in his mouth reminded him of himself two years ago. A teenager who is just feeling sincerity for the first time in his life, and it comes from someone he should be playing with.

When Seokhoon turned his face towards the girl, he found Rona smiling sincerely at him. His heart warmed, as he felt his cheeks hot and red. Seokhoon cleared his throat to cover his embarrassment.

"Apart from thanking me, I'm sure there is something else you want to tell me right?"

As if remembering her goal, Rona picked up the folder she had kept on the table. Rona held out the folder to him. Seokhoon received it with a questioning look on his face. Rona gestured for Seokhoon to open the folder himself.

Seokhoon opened the folder. Music sheets are inside. Tornami A Vagheggiar. The title of the song is from the music sheets in front of him. Seokhoon looked at Rona as if to ask what she meant.

Rona smiled and clasped her hands together, "That was the song I will sing at Cheong Ah Arts Festival"

"And?"

"What do you think about that?"

Seokhoon went silent. He looked back at the row of notes on the music sheets he was holding. He imagined and tried to visualize Rona's voice with it. Seokhoon smiled briefly, then looked at Rona beside him. Her innocent eyes waited for what Seokhoon would say.

"I think, this song with your voice..."

Seokhoon saw Rona holding her breath.

"Will be perfect"

Rona breathed a sigh of relief. Seokhoon smiled at her. He was happy to know that Rona cared about his opinion.

"Seokhoon-ah..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to do a solo performance during our graduation ceremony. Will you become my accompanist?"

Seokhoon held his breath. Being an accompanist for Rona when she sings has become one of the things he wants.

"I never thought about it"

Lie. Every time Seokhoon touched the piano, he hoped that one day he could become Rona's accompanist.

Seokhoon looked at Rona who pursed her lips, disappointed at the answer.

Cute.

"You have to do it. For me" Rona let out her signature smile, "You will do it, right?"

That is it. Her big innocent eyes, accompanied by Rona's signature smile, which is Seokhoon's biggest weakness, managed to break the wall that Seokhoon built for the last two years.

Feeling he was about to lose his control, Seokhoon turned his face away from Rona. Trying to hide his smile from her.

"I will think about it"

Lie. Seokhoon cursed himself out in his mind.

"Then I will think about the song I want to sing. So we can practice after you make your decision"

The silence between them no longer felt strange. No more awkwardness filled the silence between them. Without Seokhoon knowing, he had allowed Rona to re-enter into his life. Reclaiming the hope for happiness that he had kept secretly deep in his heart. Smiles were plastered on the faces of the two young people who were trying to make each other happy again.

Drrttt drrrt drrrt

The vibration from Rona's cell phone broke the silence between them.

"Ne, Eomma? Oh okay, I will be right there. Mmm, bye"

Rona put her cellphone in her bag, then looked at Seokhoon and smiled.

"Looks like I have to go first. My mother can't wait to see me try on a dress for the festival later"

"Okay. Be careful then"

Rona nodded and stood up.

"Then, I will go first, Seokhoon-ah"

Seokhoon nodded and saw Rona walking towards the door. Before she opened the door, Rona turned around and looked right at him.

"Joo Seokhoon"

"Yes?"

"Are we good now?" Rona flashed her trademark smile again, as if asking about the continuation of their relationship in the future.

"Yes we are, Rona-ya"

Giving his best smile to Rona, Seokhoon was sure everything would be fine.

Seokhoon hoped that nothing else could disturb his happiness again.