Sometimes goodbye can really be a precious thing (2)

CHAPTER 2 FOCUS ON HA YOONCHUL

=> The italic font is story under Yoonchul's consciousness

=> This is my own closure for Yoonchul-Rona-Eunbyul's story since sunok didn't gave them their Justice

=> Comment and critics are always welcome

=> Happy Reading \^0^/

=====

"Dr. Ha, Cheon Seojin is acting strangely. She is at Hera Palace now"

After receiving a call from Kang Mari, Yoonchul rushed to Hera Palace as fast as he could. He was worried that something bad could happen anytime soon. Remembering Rona was at Hera Palace, Seojin probably came after her or worse, she could have hurt her.

"Yoonhee-ya, I promise to keep our daughter safe"

After arriving at Hera Palace, Yoonchul rushed to Rona's apartment only to meet with Mari on his way.

"Mari-ssi, where is Rona right now?"

"Rona, probably she is with Jeni right now. They said, they have some practice together"

"And where is it?"

Before answering his question, Jeni came from behind him. Holding her empty tumbler.

"Rona is in the Community room right now, Ahjussi"

"Oh, Jeni-ya. Is she with someone right now?"

"No, she is alone. I just left her for a moment because I needed to refill my tumbler" Jeni showed him her empty tumbler, "Why?"

"Thank you"

Yoonchul didn't waste any second after hearing Jeni's answer that left the mother-daughter speech silent. As he arrives at the community room, Yoonchul hears Rona whimper and begs to Seojin.

"Ahjumma, please let me go"

Yoonchul rushed to the door only to find Rona trying her best to let go of Seojin's grip. Separating the two of them, Yoonchul keeps Rona close behind him.

"Let her go, Cheon Seojin. She isn't your daughter"

"No, She is my daughter and I'll not let you steal my daughter again"

Seojin move forward, "Eunbyul-ah, It's mom"

She keeps moving forward and tries to reach Rona who is still afraid behind him.

"Rona-ya, Get out of this room now"

As Yoonchul tries to resist the aggressive Seojin with his hands, Rona runs behind him.

"Get yourself together, Cheon Seojin" Yoonchul throw Seojin's body and she hits the bookshelf behind her. He runs to Rona and checks on her.

"Are you okay?"

"You can't steal my daughter anymore"

Seojin swung the standing lamp towards them. Yoonchul tries his best to protect Rona. Yoonchul shields Rona's body as the standing lamp hits his back head hard. He can't stand up. He reached his head and he felt pain from it.

"Ahjussi, are you okay?"

He can't answer Rona. The only last thing he knew, He grabbed Rona's body as she lost her balance toward the stairs and his vision went black after that.

"I'll protect our daughter even it's cost my life, Yoonhee-ya"

=====