The False King (1/2)

the ancients hosted a meeting with all of the pure vanillians, asking them if they would want a new ruler.

around 59% of the Vanillian population wanted a new ruler because.. it would not be the same. it would be so diffrent that they would end up leaving. With a new ruler, it might also not be the same but.. better to have something than nothing,right?

Hollyberry POV

i tapped the mic 3 times before making any speech.. " 1.. 2.. 3.. mic check?"

the mic was okay and i could be heard.

'as you all know, 59% of you have decided to have a new ruler, and since we dont have anybody in mind.. to.. take.. Pur-Pure Vanilla's place, you can try to volounteer to be the ruler. the rest of the population will vote who the ruler will be.'

_______________________________________
8 people decided to volounteer to be the new leader and.. you know what happens next.
_______________________________________

I open up the envelop and read the results.

'so, your new ruler.. and replacement for pure vanilla is.. well..'

    'Minty Scoop'

And since Minty Scoop was now the "replacement" of Pure Vanilla, The Ancient decided to make Minty Scoop a Ancient, White Lily Cookie  hesitated to agree but.. agreed anyway.

__ ___ __ __  __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ _
That was the WORST  descision they ever made.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
The first few weeks were good, it felt just like the first few weeks Pure Vanilla ruled the kingdom.

but not all good things are fated to last for long.

3 Months of Minty Scoop being the Pure Vanillian 's Ruler ;

'A-Ahm,Minty Scoop!' said Custard Cookie ( NOT CUSTARD COOKIE THE 3RD)

'W H A T '  Minty Scoop shrieked.

   '*Gulp* U-Uhm, The Vanillians are having a petition on something'

  ' ugh.. leave it to me '

7 Months ;

'Minty-'

The Door shut on Custards Face.

at this point the entire kingdom was.. Unhappy, Well thats more of an understatement? uhm i think the rifht term is ' extremly sad' uhm.. maybe, i think  being scared of the guards Minty put aroubd the kingdom that just rob from people and threaten to hurt the Vanillians if they dont get their way is a cause of them being Unhappy? 

   Uhm,  at this point the kingdom was going from a Kingdom known ad the safest place on earthbread, The Happiest place there is. To a Kingdom ruled by a ruler who just seems to want to break the kingdom apart.

it would only get worse.
__ __ __ __ ____ ___________ ________ ____
1 year ;

things have gotten worse. Minty went from A king who does not care about its kingdom to a Tyrant.

  He uses his power as king to opress thoes who can not serve him, those that are too weak to fight, sometimes resulting to death or burned in the oven and then being thrown off a cliff to crumble and die. Just because they couldn't fight for the Emerald Kingdom.

     Thats Right. He re- named the Kingdom.
                    Not a single person except the Ancients remember Pure Vanilla's Kindness. Just the Cruelness of Minty.

why dont the ancients do anything, or why dont the ancients kick him off the Ancients?

        Well theres a unspoken rule.

'if you become an Ancient, you will remain an ancient unless you die.'

so, Minty will remain an Ancient unless they die.

      'why cant the Vanillians just vote off Minty?'

      well the 'guards' or should i say MintGuard Robots will kill the Vanillians if they do that.

     'Cant the Vanillians just leave?'

same reason as to why they cant vote off minty.

'why cant the ancients fight minty?'

well minty has a force field, kind of. it will not allow any cookie with a power over 60k.

      minty's power is 75k. so that means minty would lose to hollyberry easily, a whopping 140k power.

  minty would also lose to Dark Cacao, who has 138k power.

  minty would lose to Golden Cheese and White Lily Cookie, who has 124k. ( both of them have the same power)

so thats why alot of plans to take dowb minty would fail, because of a force field..

but what About pure Vanilla? ... You'll find out in 'The Fallen King' 1/2.

but as for now, Minty still rules the kingdom.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

a whopping 800 words!!!!!! get ready for next chap! ( possibly only 300 words because my goal is to have 1100 words in a chapter. and this is 1/2 of a chapter.)

e

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __