Finally Found You

In a Dark forest, you could find two cookies standing together. one had Black hair, shoulder length hair. he had brown eyes, casual clothes such as hoodies.The other had light pink hair, and strawberry syrup for acessories, they had buns that looked like strawberries, and wearing t-shirts with strawberrys as design on it.They seemed like a common cookie,but they weren't. They are "Choco Swift Cookie" and "Berrilyn Cookie" or more commonly known as ; Dark Cacao Cookie, and HollyBerry Cookie.

They were still finding Pure Vanilla Cookie, who has been missing for around a year and a half. The Emerald Kingdom, formerly known as the Vanilla Kingdom was crumbling. the Cookies that lived there never  usually died, before Pure Vanilla's dissapearance. Now of course, you expect a death every 1-3 days. Minty Scoop is a terrible leader, and should have never won that stupid election.

HollyBerry/ Berrilyn Cookie Pov

Me and Dark Cacao- Sorry, Choco Swift Cookie. Head out of the forest and into what seems like the outside of the Village.We head forward and see the sign,the sign says " Raisin ( Sorry. I cant find the name of the Village) Village"  

We walk forward to see a Cookie with yellow hair, a bit wavy but short, just head length, wearing  a yellow shirt with a flower design.

The cookie turned its head to greet us, looks like he sensed us here,but I saw something I didnt expect. I saw those eyes that I thought id never see again.

"Pure Vanilla Cookie?"