Chapter 2: WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Stella's P.O.V.

Me,Daniel,and our friends were in the Dining Room excited for the Concert of Christmas today. "Imagine the applause. Worthy of a Head Director," Chester said. We all laughed at Chester's remark. I saw Daniel tinted pink. I elbowed him and looked at him with an 'ooooooh~' expression. Daniel elbowed me back. "You know. To me tradition is more important than applause Chester," Towenaar said. "Please. For Chester Van Pelt the applause are all that matter," Chester proudly declared getting up from his chair. We all laughed again. I was excited for the Concert of Christmas. I could tell everyone else was too.

Time Skip to the Concert of Christmas

We were all backstage in Micky's PhilharMagic ready for the concert. "Okay calm down Daniel it's just 2 songs. What could go wrong?" Daniel said to himself. "Everything because you said that," I said. "Not helping Stella," Daniel said. I chuckled and went to check on Towenaar and Emily. "Fa la la la la la la la," Emily harmonized in the scale. "So how's it going over here?" I asked. "Good. Towenaar's helping me practice before the show," Emily said. "Got it," I said. Emily and Towenaar smiled at each other.

Time Skip a few minutes

We were all in position as the curtain opened. The song started.

*music starts*

Daniel: Mary Did You Know? That your baby boy would one day walk on water

Towenaar: Mary Did You Know? That your baby boy would save our sons and daughters

Daniel and Towenaar: Did you know? That your baby boy has come to make you new

Towenaar: This child you delivered. Will soon deliver you

Emily: Mary Did You Know? That your baby boy will give sight to a blind man

Stella: Mary Did You Know? That your baby boy would calm a storm with his hand

All: Did you know? That your baby boy has walked where angels trod

Stella: When you kiss your little baby. You kiss the face of God

All: Mary Did You Know?

*music ends*

The crowd gave applause that I know Chester loved. The curtain closed to prepare us for the second song. "I told you it's the applause," Chester said. Towenaar rolled his eyes.