Chapter 8: ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE

Daniel's P.O.V.

We were getting closer to Mt. Krumpet and it was actually a relaxing ride besides the blizzard ruining literally everything. I sighed and my visible breath literally froze solid. "Geez," I said. "This is worse than the Great Disney Freeze of '95," Stella said. "The what?" Chester asked. "LOOK WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!!" Emily said pointing to the mountain. "Thank you Em for that LOUD announcement," I said. "Sorry," Emily said.

We arrived at Mt. Krumpet with Towenaar's toes frozen. "I told you not to wear you sandals on a Winter Quest," Emily said. "They're ceremonial," Towenaar whined. We started to climb the mountain.

Time Skip

With tired feet we got to the top of the mountain. We knocked on the door. A voice rang "Who is it?". "The prince of the Magic Kingdom,his sister,and his friends. Let us in," I said. "Go away," THe voice said. "Please," I said. "No," The voice said. "I know you have the Christmas Magic," I said. The door swung open and I fell in. I got up and we walked inside the Grinch's home. "Egads this place is a mess," Emily said. "No joke," I said. "Now I want you to get out 'cause I ain't handing it over," The Grinch said. "Grinch we've had a long few days and we really need that magic," Chester said. "Chester," I said in a warning tone. "Well i'm not giving it up," Grinch said. "Oh for the love of Kris Kringle," Stella said. "Not unless you compliment me," Grinch said. "You look very green today," Chester said. Grinch gagged. "I know how people like him work. I got this," Towenaar said.

*music starts*

Towenaar: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. You really are a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus. You're as charming as an eel Mr. Grinch. You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel.

Towenaar: You're a monster, Mr. Grinch. Your heart's an empty hole. Your brain is full of spiders. You've got garlic in your soul Mr. Grinch. I wouldn't touch you with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole.

Towenaar: You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch. You have termites in your smile. You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile Mr. Grinch. Given a choice between the 2 of you i'd take the seasick crocodile. 

Towenaar: You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch. You're a nasty-wasty skunk.

Chester: Ugh

Towenaar: Your heart is full of unwashed sock. Your soul is full of gunk Mr. Grinch. The 3 words to describe you are as follows and I quote "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

Towenaar: Mr. Grinch. You're a crooked jerky jockey and you drive a crooked horse. Mr. Grinch. You're a toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce.

Towenaar: You're a rotter Mr. Grinch. You're the king of sinful sots.

All: Of sinful sots

Towenaar: Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple dots Mr. Grinch. Mr. Grinch. Mr. Grinch. Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable mangled up in......TANGLED UP KNOTS!!!!!!

*music plays*

Towenaar: Grinch

*music ends*

"Oh my humbug that was beautiful," Grinch said. Towenaar turned to us and smirked. "Here's your *gags* Christmas Magic," Grinch said. He took off his hat and the Christmas Magic flew in the direction of the Magic Kingdom. "Thank you Grinch," I said. "Yeah yeah whatever. Just get out of here. Also the next Guardian of Christmas is called The Gifted One she lives a few miles down," Grinch said. We happily left Mt. Krumpet to head to The Gifted One.