fi

"Ac-accident?"

Taehyung let out as he brought some distance between their faces.

Passing the curtain of his bundled tears, he saw Jungkook giving a nod.

Eyes only at him, by now his hands skipping past his jaw from his cheeks.

Taehyung was breathing heavily, in the back of his mind the horrifying scene still rested, Jungkook could feel it. The younger looked past him and stared at something.

"Look at that.." Jungkook spoke, making Taehyung look behind as well.

He could see a glass medicine bottle, it was present there.

Jungkook reverted his gaze on Taehyung, the latter still looked conflicted.

It isn't good.. Jungkook made Taehyung look at him and mumbled. "Hyung, lets-lets get out of here now.."

Taehyung didn't say anything but looked at him, his eyes surging with confound.

Jungkook bit on his lip and widened his eyes in shock when he could hear loud noises erupting from downstairs.

Definitely it's not, the younger in urgency cupped Taehyung's cheeks. "Hyung, please listen to me. We have to get out of here"

His own voice was filled with fear.

Taehyung blinked and as if coming out of a daze, now he could process what Jungkook was saying, what he was referring to..

Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's and tried to shrug his hold while he muttered looking straight at him. "I-I have to let them know-Jungkook I can't leave! And why?"

Jungkook's eyes widened even more. "What is there to-" he paused to swipe his head towards the door as he thought he could hear some footsteps.

He didn't know or doesn't want to know if it's really real or if it's just something he could hear because of the fear building and creeping on his heart.

"We don't time they will come" Jungkook drawled and began standing up on his feet while managing a distressed Taehyung in his arm and kept mumbling incoherent words to let him go.

Jungkook gave a sigh and shook him.
"Taehyung..."

I have to get him out of here...

He caressed his cheek and pulled him close. "We will go to my house okay? We-we can't let anyone know..."

Why? When it was my fault, Taehyung harshly bit on his lips, dipping his head down.

Jungkook gulped as he realised soon they would come, he quickly brushed his finger over Taehyung's trail of the messy tears. "Just breathe and...don't let anyone know you were here, just try until we are back in my home?"

Taehyung parted his lips but couldn't make out anything.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a while and spoke. "It wasn't your fault hyung...remember that."

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung, he couldn't hug him close in front of everyone, that would be suspicious.

Taehyung was matching his steps with Jungkook's, eyes piercing through the ground, hands adjoined with the younger's.

Jungkook closely scanned the surrounding. Every student was gathered and scattered around.

Some were too shocked to even process that in broad daylight someone would just jump out of the school terrace.