tw tw

When the door opened for the second time, Jungkook stared at it, opening so slow almost making him think that time has been playing with him.

His eyebrows were knitting upwards in disappointment and instant confusion when again it was Hoseok who came outside but only his eyes widened further as he took notice that the officer was holding someone and that too, Taehyung but being handcuffed.

Jin hadn't said anything to him once they got settled on their seat, no matter how much Jungkook wanted to shrug his hold, the lawyer didn't let him as if he knew what was going on.

Taehyung looked up from his shoes and tried hard not to bite his lower lip as his eyes fell on the younger man, who rose up from his seat, looking at him with upmost questioning stare.

"Can I have a word with your lawyer?" Hoseok asked, nodding his head towards Jin.

Jungkook was too dumbfounded to process what the hell was even happening, wasn't it was him? Who was supposed to be in the handcuffs..and why Taehyung when he did nothing wrong.

Taehyung nodded but mumbled after a couple seconds as if he was contemplating.

But it was Jungkook so..

"And I would like to have a talk with my boyfriend.."

Knowing he was under the officer's hands, he had to obey it but he sighed when Hoseok agreed and didn't say that he couldn't talk to anyone until the hearing or some shits.

Hoseok could trust at least that the latter wouldn't be going anywhere since where Jungkook was standing was just the complete opposite to the exit.

Taehyung looked at Jin, while he gave a brief nod before passing by him in order to have a talk with the officer.

Eyes gazing at the younger, he walked towards him, disclosing the short distance both of them held between.

"Why..." Jungkook whispered.

He was annoyed more than anything, Taehyung could sense it by the red nose and cheeks.

Jungkook always had this tendency, whenever he would used to think something way harder than he could bare it often left him with headaches and with that pain came the redness in his face.

Taehyung couldn't hold it and ended up nibbling on his lip.

He couldn't tell him just yet.

"I-said that-I would b-but.." Jungkook paused as he glanced at Taehyung's hand fastened with the steel handcuff. "Then just why.."

Taehyung stepped closer. "Hey, don't-" And stopped himself when Jungkook took a step back

"Jungkook.."

"Hyung, do you even realise why I had done it? To not let you go..it wouldn't have mattered if I would have been arrested but-when it's not even your fault-"

Taehyung didn't waste any time but to pull Jungkook with his cuffed hands in a force which led the said male blink his eyes feverishly as he stumbled on his figure.

"Don't mention any.." Taehyung spoke in urgency but seemingly in a warmer tone.

But Jungkook wasn't having it, his urge to know what changed Taehyung's decision in just under not even a whole day, made his hand clutch on the elder's sleeves.

Now that he was in his personal space, Jungkook wasn't having it to let him go...and why? Because of his faults.

Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's neck and heard Taehyung sighed in a deep breath, his hands fumbling to have a grip on the latter's body but the cuffs strictly restricted him.