9---Where is JK?

Lisa's POV

I was very sad because it wasn't as easy as it seemed.I am getting such kind of feeling that I usually had in my childhood when It was my test or I had to go to hospital.I am very scared and nervous.

I was meeting with his and mine relatives.Jungkook was supposed to be there with me but he is not.I was having conversation with his aunt,who had 2 daughters,one of my age.Jeon Mi sun
"Where is Jungkook?Dear?"She asked.and I don't have any answer.I simply bowed my head.

"Doesn't he like to be with his wife.Look.According to me.You are looking quite good.But I don't think so he liked your attire.I think he feels insulted to be near you.He may have imagined his bride in a different way,like in a golden dress or with more heavy jewellery or with fined makeup.''

Here we go.Aunt discouraged me more.Am I not looking good.That is why he doesn't like to be near me.Good!I dont want this but why are the tears forming in my eyes.hey!You fucking tears!Go back!

"SURPRISE"I flinched and I was damn scared when someone shouted enough loud that they could burst my ears.As I turned around.Two grown ass men were standing in infront of me."You....Guyss...."I was awestruck.suddenly,a wide smile popped up in my face with tears filled in my eyes.

We hugged so tight as I missed them so much."See Ten!This dumbass really thought we will not attend her wedding."They were laughing.I couldn't believe through my eyes.

"Why are you crying?Liss...."Ten asked.
I wiped my tears,"It is just I can't believe you guys really came.I really missed you guys."
"You never used to be like that girl.Dont act to be mature!''I laughed out.

"Liss..I don't wanna say but today I have to say you are really sparkling."said Bam.
"Oh sweet god!I am flattered."I laughed out.
''Hey!Stop this..And where is your man?"Ten smirked.Suddenly, Miss Ye Jin came towards us and I introduced her to my best friends.

"You all come,Jungkook is in the hall.Come here."Jungkook was standing in glooming attire as gaze met mine I gave him a slight smile ane he smiled back."J..Jungkook..These are my friends.Ten and BamBam."I said pointing towards them.

Mrs Ye Jin was also sitting near us.They shook hands together."Lisa!why are you silent "Ten asked and then his eyes fell on my eyes.".By the way your fake eyelashes look so subtle."This man.Jungkook was giving a little laugh.

He is making me embarrassed in front of them."Ignore them Jungkook.He is just like that."I gave him a nervous smile."that is fine.Tell me more about you guys.How did you become friends?"He asked.

"We are childhood friends.I found Lisa when she used to steal shoes,outside holy place of the school and through them out of the window.She gained pleasure by watching them panicked!''

Why is this man so much interested in insulting me.I just smiled."Good friends don't let you do stupid things alone.Right Ten,banana eater."Hearing this Jungkook laughed."Lisa brings out that belly laugh of yours better than anyone.Right Jungkook?"Ye Jin asked.He nodded and laughed again.

Bambam smiled,"You've finally found someone who understands your weird jokes. Hold onto them forever!Jungkook and Lisa!"
He is really serious about my wedding unlike Ten.

Now everyone gathered together for our ceremony.Everyone was present there.Priest was recieting something.Jungkook and me were standing in front of each other.

Firstly he looked at jungkook
Jeon Jungkook, do you take Lalisa Manoban to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?
" I do."replied Jungkook.

Next, the Priest asked me:
Miss Lalisa manoban, do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?
"I do "I replied.

Author's POV

"Now,both of you are officially husband,wife.You may kiss the bride."

Lisa closed her eyes as jungkook came closer to her.He came nearer and connected thier lips.It was a slight peck.It didn't even last for seconds.Now everyone cheered.Lisa hugged now mom,dad,bam,ten and bid them good bye.

"Jungkook!take the keys of your new house.You both might be tired.Take care of my Lisa''Ye Jin smiled and then hugged Lisa.
They both then sat on the car without talking.Lisa too didn't say anything because she was busy about thinking of getting far away from her house.

As they entered.The door was opened by a young lady."Hello!Sir,Mam.I am dahyun.Your new maid."Lisa smiled at her.
"Alright,Lisa you go inside,I have some important work to do.I will come later."

Lisa's POV

What?Did I hear that right?What the hell will I do in this big ass house alone.I mean is this a way."Come right here,Mrs Jeon!"Dahyun Smiled and guided me towards my room.I am so scared and I am not able to analyse what is happening in my life.

The room is filled with decorations,candles and rose petals scattered around king sized bed.There is a thing couple do after marriage.What?I am getting more nervous.I am not experienced in such things.

Jungkook might be coming.I will go and take a fresh shower.I might feel good then and wear my night comfy clothes.

Jungkook's POV

As I got rid of Lisa.I made my way towards Eunha.She is not feeling good.so,I also took medicine with me.As I knocked the door it revealed Eunha in a lingerie.I gulped my saliva.

"I knew you would come."She smiled.Yeah!She was drunk."Why did you drink so much baby?"I asked as I entered her apartment and sat in the hall."For you,I can't believe you married someone else."She said with no emotions

"Stop this marriage,bullshit Eunha!You know this marriage is nothing for me.I am old jungkook as before."

"What if you fell for her?Huh!"She said loudly.I looked at the bottle of beer in front of her and drank it like water.I stood up and harshly pinned her into the wall."Stop mumbling the things which are impossible to happen."I said looking directly to her eyes.

Her eyes softened as they met mine.She kissed me and I kissed her back as well.I placed my hands on her hips while she wrapped her legs around me without breaking the kiss.I took off her upper robe and she took of my coat.and here we made our way towards the bed.