1 Always and Forever

"Shine so Bright that it burns their fucking eyes"

"Oh Dad." I cursed as I stared at the human I contraption I held. Positive. Shit, I was in trouble. Especially since the last dude I fucked was the original hybrid. God, that dude was an arsse but hey, he was very good in bed.

Speaking of which, hey readers. I'm Eden. Eden Morningstar. Yup, oldest daughter of God, original tribrid, creator of magic, etc. And I have currently found myself in a predicament where I'm pregnant. 

I had somehow landed myself in the city of Voodoo, New Orleans due to some witches summoning me. I usually didn't heed mortals cries for help, but they claimed it involved the big bad hybrid and that he would be present.

Taking a breath before walking up to the address that led me to a cemetery in the French quarter. While I walked I couldn't help but think of what my child would be. She would be a tribrid but not have any of my abilities. 

It was hardly possible that I was fertile, having demon blood in my veins so if I was pregnant, I was sure the baby would only inherit their father's abilities. Thus making them a tribrid. They would have my genes but my powers weren't capable of passing due to the way my father created me.

 All I knew was that my younger brothers would not give this up.  Arriving, a woman wearing a jacket stood by the door. She stood determined, but I could see fear in her eyes and smirked at this. You could hear her heartbeat from a mile away.

"I assume you are Sophie Devereaux" I say

"Yes" she says. I try to step in but am stopped by a weak attempt. Still, keeping up my charade that I'm not as powerful as I am, I wait for the woman to invite me in.

"This place is filled with the magic of our ancestors, so you can't enter unless we invite you in. So, you may come in" I internally roll my eyes at the little confidence she gains from having to allow me in. 

I walk inside as she leads me to a mini cave where before I knew it, everything had gone black. 

At least that's what they thought. Amateurs. So while they performed spells that I allowed to work, I pretended to be out cold. Watching as they determined if the baby in me was Klaus's before quickly making sure I was linked to Sophie, I once more rolled my eyes.

I felt my tattoo that inked my back heat up a little, hence accepting to halt my body's protection against magic and allowing the spell to take place.