Chapter 3. Getting Closer

내 마음이 커져 가네 (가네) 가네 (가네)
Come in to my 머리

•i literally thought for the tittle for about 3-4 minutes , and this went in my mind , and then I remembered the song by seventeen called getting closer T^T•

Yoongi paused for few seconds before realizing that his father isn't joking.

"No , your lying , you know that Niki already has his boyfriends." Yoongi said , shaking his head , in hope to wake up from this nightmare.

"I'm sorry , but this gang is really powerful than ours , we couldn't say no to their request" his father sighed.

"But Niki is still a minor! he is still 15 for gods sake!" Yoongi shouted.

"They said that they will kill my wife and your mother if I say no.." his father whispered to him.

Yoongi calmed himself down , before hugging his father.

"I really tried.."

"It's okay dad , at least you tried.."

They ignored the others' stare , and continued to cuddle , before Yoongi got a call.

"Hey hyung! Can you contact Sunoo and Jay hyung and tell them to meet me up please? I only have 30 minutes till I arrive " Niki asked , as Yoongi smile.

"Of course , I hope you land safely , I love you"

"I love you too hyungi-ah~~~"

Yoongi hung up , before standing up and excusing himself to leave to call Sunoo and Jay.

"He will be at the airport , mhm , okay bye , take care of him and drive him here safely okay? Okay bye" Yoongi hung up , and only then noticed the pink haired guy from earlier.

He rolled his eyes , and tried to get away from him , before the other said.

"Hey hyung.. I'm sorry for earlier , I don't know why he got so mad.." he bowed.

Now , Yoongi looked at him from down to up , and noticed the style of the other guy , it was really bright.

Yoongi looked up at him and saw the innocent look from the how he assumed younger boy.

Yoongi smiled softly and bowed back. "It's okay , its not like it's your fault anyways.. by the way, what's your name?"

The pink haired boy flinched back before nodding and saying. "It's Yeonjun , and don't worry I already know yours hyung" he bowed.

"Wow you are so polite , but you don't really have to bow every second" Yoongi said , as Yeonjun chuckle and nod.

"Sorry hyung-nim" Yeonjun said , almost bowing again.

Yoongi laughed , as they talked a little bit more.

"Why are you here anyways?" Yoongi asked.

"Dad said that I'm getting married..but I don't really want to... I'm scared that the boy will be a pervert or some kind of badboy" Yoongi froze , what if he is the one he will be marrying to?

"Wait.. my father told me the same.." Yoongi said , as Yeonjun's eyes go wide

"YESSS! I'm glad that it's not some kind of pervert or a bad boy! I would be more glad to marry to you than others!" Yeonjun hugged the boy.

Yoongi blushed , and tried pushing the younger softly.

Soon, the door of the meeting room opened , and 4 guys coming out of there.

As soon as Yeonjun see them , he breaks the skinship and just stands near Yoongi.

"Yeonjun-ah" That one deep voice asked , as Yeonjun bit his lip and slowly went to the boy.

"Is he your pet or something? Cuz your 'yeonjun-ah' 'come here' annoys me a lot." Yoongi say , as another guy step forward to Yoongi and try to attack him , before someone comes right in the right moment.

"Hyung!" Yoongi heard a familiar voice , which he could die for.

The guy who tried attacking Yoongi stepped back , as Niki came near Yoongi.

"Hyung hyung hyung! Who are these guys? Are they your friends?" Niki asked , as Yoongi first smirks and then nods.

"Yes Niki-ah , they are my close friends , let's go to the meeting room okay?"

"Okay hyung!"

Yoongi sat nervously in his seat , shifting every second. He was scared to see the little boy's reaction when they will say that he has to marry someone.

Just right then , the door opened , showing a tall boy.

"Hey father , I'm sorry I'm late" The guy bowed 90° to everyone , before taking the empty seat near his father.

"It's okay , by the way , this is my son! Please introduce yourself"

The guy smiled and stood up.

"Hi , my name is K , I'm 21 years old , and I'm responsible for all the weapons and planning." K bowed once again.

K's father smiled , before gasping and saying. "By the way , this is the son that will marry your youngest one!"

"Wait WHAT!?"

• yup 3 chapters in just a day ;3 •

😌♥️ Was Proofreaded