Chapter 5. Moving in

"And you will live together from now on." K's father finished.

Yoongi and Niki looked at him with their mouth open.

"K , go and take Niki to the new house , and don't forget to talk with him!" He said once again , as K nod and stand up.

"Let's go Niki-san" K said , as Niki stand up and give a glance at Yoongi , who was judging Niki's fiance.

"Bye hyung.." Niki said , as Yoongi stand up and hug the younger boy.

"Be careful and call me if something bad happens to you okay?" Yoongi said , as Niki nod and go to the exit , waving once again before closing the door.

Yoongi sighed , and looked at the 5 boys who were staring at him.

How Yoongi understood , he will marry them all together , because its not that rare to marry more than 2 people.

"You too , Soobin , go and take all of them to your new house." The old man finished , as the 6 men stand up and go the door.

They walked in silence , Yeonjun giving worried glances at the elder boy.

Yeonjun coughed to get all the attention , and to a avoid the awkward silence.

"Guys , let's atleast introduce ourselves to him?" Yeonjun suggested , as they all nod and mutter an okays.

"But let's first get to the car" Soobin said , as they all nod and follow him.

Soobin started the engine , and spoke up after 5 minutes.

"So my name is Soobin , and I'm...sorry for treating you like that earlier" Soobin said , glancing at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled and replied. "It's okay , I'm sorry too , I should have been kinder to you since I'm older"

"Yah hyung , age doesn't mean anything" Yeonjun hit his shoulder softly , at which Yoongi giggled.

"Kiyowo!" Yeonjun said , as he patted the elder's hair.

"Okay , my name is Beomgyu , and I'm also sorry for trying to attack you.. I don't really know what got into me , I hope that we can get closer" Beomgyu smiled , Yoongi smiling back and saying that it's okay.

"My name is Taehyun , I didn't do anything , but I'm sorry for them ,they always embrasse me like that" Taehyun smiled , pain shown in his eyes , at which they all laugh.

"And my name is Huening Kai! I'm the maknae here , nice to meet you hyung!" Kai said , as Yoongi smile and mutter a nice to meet you too.

They talk about a lot of things , such as their life , music , food , and they just figured out that they had a lot in common.

Soon after , they arrived to a big mansion , they parked the car and went to the house.

"Are we getting separate rooms?" Yoongi asked , to what Soobin answered no.

"We will share it , 2 people , 1 room. Simple." Soobin said , as they walked upstairs to find the bedrooms.

"But wait , who will share it with who?" Yoongi asked once again.

"I will share it with Kai , Taehyun with Beomgyu , You with Yeonjun , since you too seem closer" Soobin said , with a small smile , which made Yoongi also smile.

"Okay thank you" Yoongi said....

"Finally I can lay on the bed!" Yoongi jumped on the bed , after unpacking , changing clothes , eating and showering.

Yeonjun giggled , and jumped on the elder boy.

Yoongi groaned at the sudden weight , at which Yeonjun laughed , and side hugged him.

Yeonjun made himself comfortable and hugged the elder tighter.

"I'm glad that I will marry to you not any creep... I promise that I will take care of you and will protect you... I love you hyung.." Yeonjun mumbled , his tired side showing on.

Yoongi smiled , looking at the pink haired boy , who had his eyes closed , lips pouty.

"I'm also glad that I'm not married to any creep or old ass man , I hope that I'll be able to protect you guys.. you know , to be honest I have a lot of enemies that may hurt you , or even worse , so I'm so sorry in advance , but I will protect you from them , I promise" Yoongi said , closing his eyes.

A small comfortable silence was in the room , before Yoongi felt something warm in his lips.

Yeonjun. Kissed him.

He opened his eyes , to see that the younger already pulled off.

"I hope that explains you how much I love you in this short time.." Yeonjun smiled , as Yoongi smiled back , and hugged him tightly , not letting go.

Soon , a comfortable silence was filled around the room , before snoring was heard.

• I needed fluff T^T , btw sorry for not updating for long 👏👏👏 •