part 8

"AASDFIKJAISFJFASPJIJIFAS" sussy schneider screamed while yeeting out of the space ship. 

"Guys he literally flied out wtf" oli said. 

"no one asked" flake said. 

till approached with a microwave on his head and smashed it onto flake, making the space ship explode. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" richard whispered.

Paul was making an asmr video eating his hashbrowns in space and the crunchiness made the homies horny. 

"SCHNEIDER! We are coming for you!" Oli screamed like a little child in pain as if he were getting spanked by an aggressive father that has to fill out 90538829035 divorce papers. 

"thats why yo mama dead" schneider replied back and Oliver explodes.

"bitches we stuck in space wtf should we do." flake asked.

"idk you either die or kill yourself, what you gonna do" till started dancing.\

suddenly they saw something big appearing in space.

"wtf is that" paul asked and he threw a hashbrown at the thicc thing

the hashbrown traveled 6490890689083496804896349864396984 miles per hour faster than the speed of light.

the thick thing got hit by the hashbrown and it was mr incredible, he suddenly started becoming uncanny. 

"whats up with this guy lol" oli said

"DOSAODOAFSOKDGSKDSOGK" mr incredible became 3rd stage of being uncanny and the power of it blew away the amogus gang far away

they all started screaming while Richard was purchasing a cheeto pajama online in the dark web.

mr incredible became 4th stage of being uncanny and the sounds were getting scarier af it vibrated till's dildo. 

"i ate yo moms pizza" till yelled and exploded

suddenly mr incredible skipped a stage and went on to 6th stage of being uncanny.

"WAIT DUDE STOP SAYING RANDOM SHIT OR HE WILL GET MORE UNCANNY" flake screamed

"k noob" till replied "lemme fuck u"

flake was scared to death he even started becoming uncanny, looking back he saw mr incredible at last stage and he started expanding more. 

"SHIT RUN BRO" flake yelled while trying to run even tho they in space so they cant move around lol they trash

"guys my cheeto pajama is coming in 3 days with an exclusive package, i hope its hot cheetos"

"nah bro it gonna be my dick" paul laughed

"DAMN BRO" Richard became a roach

mr incredible opened his mouth that it became a black hole and started sucking the amogus gang.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STAWP GIRLL" schneider screamed and they all turned into noodles that landed in your spaghetti dinner for tonight.

shut up and fish bro 

im soup man this book boring af lol u suc