part 9

"my amogus outfit.... it's fading away..." paul cried.

"wym bruh, are you tripping or smth?" richard questioned while he was eating paul's ass.

 "i-i dont know, maybe i am" paul sighed, while he was smoking weed with snooop dawg

"GUYS DID YOU KNOW AMOGUS IS SO DEAD? MAYBE WE SHOULD RLLY STOP BEING AMOGUS" Till exploded.

"yo dawg fr tho?" Schneider flipped to classical music. 

"yes i agree with Till. No wonder why this OH MY GOD story is becoming unpopular, duh" Flake said.

"WAIT WE ARE IN A STORY? A BOOK?" Paul screamed and accidentally swallowed his weed.

"bro i thought you dont smoke mate" oli  wondered.

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT??! WHAT IS THIS PLACE?" paul became the turtle from Over the Hedge movie.

"well it's that we are in a world of Wattpad where people mainly write smut shit. we have to escape this place but how?" flake said and he coughed out a tv.

"then... this is not reality, we are just written by some damn author. But who is it?" Richard asked

"Hmm..." Till wondered and took the tv that Flake spit out and started programming wondering who writes OH MY GOD. "Guys... This guy called AngryBirdRedXD, nickname as Veriura.. he's writing this story... We have to tell him to stop this and bring us to an actual reality, the real world."

"how are we supposed to do that? and 1st of all, how the hell do you know that we are in a story OH MY GOD?" Paul asked. 

"dude, because some discord mod's kitten DM me and Flake a wattpad story and it has the title called OH MY GOD and a book cover of you, Paul. you are the damn fcking book cover" Till died.

"Why me...." Paul farted and ascended to space. 

"I do not know. But ive read all those chapters, and all of it has the same actions that we did. The most ridiculous actions ever..." Till wondered, "Wait a sec... DOES THAT MEAN HE'S WRITING ABOUT US RIGHT NOW AND ME TALKING? OH MY GOD. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all whispered into the mic for the asmr video.

"WE ARE GONNA DIEEEEEEEE" Paul jumped out of the window and farted, and space started sucking them all out of the spaceship.

"I HATE YOU PAUL" Schneider yelled. 

"JEEPERS CREEPERS MAN" Oli cried.

"guys calm down, we are still in our amogus suits, we got oxygen in those mf's ong." till was calm and was still looking at the tv while floating nowhere into space. 

"HELP ME RICHARD, I DONT WANT TO FLY AWAY FROM THE GANG" Paul screamed and echoed through 54038590438985043954 million light years. 

it got silent. space was always silent tho, and mf Paul broke the system.

"congrats bro, you got us deaf" flake got paul'd.

"AHA I GOT IT, I CAN REPORT VERIURA AND DELETE THIS BOOK" Till continued programming on the tv.

"Wait. Doesn't it mean if the story would get deleted, will we disappear?" Richard was worried.

Till looked at him and didn't know. "Damn youre right bitch, you get a reward for telling me that son of a bitch." He passed hot cheetos from his ass to him. 

"Damn thanks sis" Richard opened the cheetos bag and the dust of the cheetos exploded. 

"HOLY SHIT" they all flew in separate directions. 

To be continued to the last part.