Reunited (short story)

We begin as Vida and Phinks reunited after Gon and Killua brought her to him. He smiled as Vida walked up to him and she said "Y-your my big brother right?" Phinks then put his hand on her shoulder and said "Yes I'm your brother. After all these years I thought that you were dead cause of  Feitan's parents to be honest sis the way that they treated you I wish that I would have took you with me I'm just glad your here now" He then hugged his little sister tight and started to tear up and so did Vida. Gon and Killua then both smiled and Gon said "Hey Vida will this be the last time that we see you?" Vida then said "I'm afraid so Gon but now that I'm with my brother I know that I have to go in to hiding so they can't know my location but it my be soon I hope guys thank you for helping me tho" she smiled and gave the boys a hug and they said their goodbyes and the two siblings left.
Vida then looked at Phinks and said "big brother? What am I going to do now?" Phinks then looked her in the eyes and he said. "From now on sis your going to be part of the Phantom troupe and so that we can be stronger ok" Vida then nodded her head for ok and they went to the hide out.

(That's all I got for this I hope y'all like it and I hope to make some more short stories about my HXH oc yes I own Vida Magkav the art shows proof)