Vida meets Feitan

Vida and Phinks went to the hide out and yet she was nervous she then stopped and Phinks looked at her and said "you ok Vida?" Vida then shook her head and said "No I'm not I'm a little nervous about this what if they hate me and what if Feitan doesn't remember me at all and you just got back big brother" Vida then started to tear up and then Phinks grabbed a tissue and stared to wipe her tears with it and he said "Hey its going to be ok and I'm shure that he will remember you baby sis" Phinks then put his arm around her and said, "come on I know you can do it" Vida sniffled and nodded. They then enter and they saw the other members of the Phantom Troupe and Vida hid behind her big brother and looks up at him all scared and nervous and said. "are you sure it's ok Phinks you really think I'm ready to be apart of the Phantom Troupe just like you even though y'all are criminals? I mean I know you are but still" Phinks looked down at Vida and smiled, "of course sis it'll be ok we have each other and Feitan has been talking about wanting to meet you ever since we first met him remember? And we're partners so it won't be different" Phinks hugged Vida.
Feitan was standing in the corner and when Vida came closer, he said "I told Phinks he shouldn't bring you he should have left you with those boys Gon and Killua" Phinks looked over at Feitan and said "let it rest Fei they returned her to me they did a really nice thing if it was not for them I thought she would have been dead!!!" Phinks took off his jacket, revealing a spider tattoo on his chest with a number on it she then realize that it was a symbol of the Phantom Troupe. He then puts his jacket over Vida and said "don't worry we'll take care of things from here alright." With that, Phinks walked over to Feitan who was staring at Vida . Feitan then says "what are you doing here?!" Vida then stepped forward and held out her hand and said "Hi my name is Vida I believe we met before well since I was twelve." Feitan looked at her suspiciously and asked "who are you?" she looked at Phinks and he replied "she's my little sister don't you remember her she was sick when she was a kid and I was doing my best taking care of her we left her to your dad! Which I found out that he abused her cause I can see it in her eyes! We should have never done that to my baby sister!" Phinks then looked at Vida and he could tell she was upset and wanted to ask him some questions. So Feitan turned and walked away leaving Phinks to talk to Vida. Vida looked at Phinks and asked "why didn't you come back after everything that happened?! I mean why did you leave me there!? You knew I was being abused right? But how did you let it go on?" She then hugged Phinks and buried her face in his chest as Phinks held her close. Phinks sighed and said "We did our best to keep you safe but it wasn't enough. I should I come back sooner or later, because I knew something like that would happen." Phinks looked at his little sister Vida and said "but I'm sorry I had no choice" he kissed her forehead. Then the two heard Feitan say "you don't get to feel bad! You're a fucking traitor, you abandoned her your own sister!" Phinks looked down at Vida and sighed. Vida then said to Feitan "By the way Feitan while your dad was abusive to me I snapped one night and killed him and burned the house down. Cause I wanted to find my big brother I could not take it there anymore I couldn't handle what he did to me any longer! I am glad I did because now look where I am!" Vida gave Feitan a death glare. Feitan was shocked "wha...what....how..." Vida then yelled "I SNAPPED THAT'S WHY I COULD NOT TAKE IT!!!!" she then started bashing her head on a destroyed concrete wall and Phinks grabbed her by the shoulders and said "Vida calm down!" Vida then punched the ground and shouted "SHUT UP PHINKS STOP TOUCHING ME!!" Phinks backed away and Feitan grabbed her saying "YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR!! YOU DON'T HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU JUST DID!!" Phinks tried to talk to her about what happened but Vida wouldn't listen. After several moments of yelling, Feitan stormed off and Phinks was still trying to calm his little sister down as she kept on bashing her head on the wall. Blood was dripping off of Vida's face cause of bashing her head on the wall untill Phinks grabbed her restraining her arms. Vida then stopped hitting the wall and instead began hitting herself which caused Phinks to yell "hey! What the hell are you doing!?" Phinks said "stop Vida! Your gonna hurt yourself" Vida looked at him and said "oh really? Well guess what Phinks I DON'T CARE!!" Phinks looked at his sister for a moment and then realized that Vida was not in stable condition cause of leaving his own sister behind a few years ago she had so much trauma and he felt awful for leaving her but then he remembered what he promised himself that day, to protect his sister and now he has to fulfill that promise. Phinks then grabbed his sisters face and forced her to look at him and he said "look at me Vida" she did and Phinks wiped the blood off of her face and said "your gonna be okay Vida" she nodded and started crying into her hands and Phinks wrapped his arms around his sister. Phinks knew that she was struggling, struggling to forgive herself and even though the past is in the past Phinks knows that his little sister needs support from him. So Phinks decided to give her that support.

A/N
Sorry guys i hope y'all enjoyed this mini series so far I am glad that I am making this Phinks and Feitan belong to the Hunter x Hunter anime and Vida belongs to me more to come btw