Chapter 11

Sowwy Kashi di ako nakapag update agad busy kasi..... So this is it new update wabyou all😘🤧🧐

     JISOO POV

"yahhhhh!" I hissed. "yow calm down" seulgi tap my shoulder. "how to calm down if jennie and Lisa are girlfriends now huh!" "ok" seulgi said.

"ahmmm you have food in the fridge? " she asked "what! Why are you asking me ohh wait don't tell me your hungry!"
I said "hehehe yup actually I didn't eat breakfast" she scratch her head.

"ok I have chicken go eat" I shoo her
"Otay!" she run happily.

I startled I heard someone shout
"YOW YOW WAZZUP WAZZUP BITCHES" lisa shout "you fucking monkey you don't need to shout like that aissh!" I hissed "heyyy where are you going huh!" I asked "hey unnie don't worry I just want to eat you know" she laugh. I shook my head.

SEULGI POV

  Today I ate in jisoo's kitchenBecause I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since morning
"Hoy jisoo. here I will eat at your house every day!" I shout "All right, as long as you don't eat all my chicken" she shout back "Hey, you're so hungry huh" Lisa suddenly appeared. "Yahhh you piece of shit you scared the hell out of me". I hissed "

" hey seulgs jennie and I are together" she said

"yeah yeah I already know okay so shut up shoo!" I blurted While my mouth is full of food. "blah blah" she said teasingly. "Get out of here or I'll kill you, you idiot!" I geared "ow shit ow shit your scary bitch btw You look like a bear with diarrhea" she laughed at me.

" Hey are you done eating?" jeongyeon
She asked out of nowhere.

"stop ok im eating so shut the fuck up men" I said

"ok easy there bear" she get chicken and
run fast

"yahhhh I said to jisoo because you get a chicken without her permission" i said

"All right, no one is stopping you hahahaha" she teased me.

"ohhhh btw irene is coming you better be ready cause irene the lion is coming~~~" she sang.

I left dumbfounded cause any hours I think I pass out.

"he-hey are you serious?" I asked nervously.

"yup!" they said in unison.

"oh~God I think I'm dead" I whispered in my self.

"yupp your deadass hahahahah" they laugh.

FAST FORWARD
AUTHOR'S POV

"guys u think irene is coming?" seulgi asked

"yup she said your dead hahahah" jeongyeon said.

Seulgi smirk

"hay why are you smirking huh?" lisa and jisoo said.

"if irene coming you think the bottoms are not coming huh I'm sure they'll be all here huh!" I said with sarcasm.

"yahhhh seulgi is right oh my God we're all dead I'm sure" lisa said. "I'm sure she won't be mad at me.

"what!" we look at lisa.

"cause me and jennie are girlfriends so I sure she won't be mad at me right hahahah" lisa laugh "I'm safe"

"safe your ass!" we said in unison.