Creative Writing

NO PROLOGUE

It all started in a Creative Writing class in college. During the first day of the semester, that's when I saw her. I was smitten by her beauty.

Obviously, it was not only me who fell for her but most of the boys in class.

I did not have the courage to sit near her seat. The other boys, on the other hand, always made sure that they were seated next to her.

She always smiled when she talked. Nothing made me happier than seeing her smile.

I came to classes early because of the excitement to see her. But I never had the courage to talk with her. I was a coward when it came to confessions.

Until one day our professor randomly chose partners from our and instructed us to write poems of love for each other.

When thnd her name together,

I trembled in joy and fear.

I couldn't quite explain how my emotions were aside from the professor called my and her name fact that she looked to me and smiled while the boys were looking at me with deadly glances.

After the class, she approached me and wished me good luck in our poems. For the first time in two months she was talking to me! I was shouting and screaming like a giggling little girl the whole day in my bedroom.

That night, I wrote the poem with an inflamed heart.  :)))

Inspired and in love, I wrote it perfectly.

The next day, I entered the class and saw her running at me.