Winter-part 3- The Unknown suprise Visitor?

Enjoy! Also credits to owner of the video for the banner

______________________________________________________________

~Inosuke's POV~

"Urgh" I groan as I sit up to see I was back in my room, "hello? Is anyone here?" I call out, and out of surprise I hear a voice coming from the corner, "yes I'm here.. Inosuke" The person said, "who's there who are you!, you aren't the lightning boy or Tanjiro!" I say sort of loud, as I look closer I finally make out who it is.

~Tanjiro's POV~

As I help Nezuko with the food I hear a faint yell or something coming from somewhere, at first I thought it was just Zenitsu getting scared by crows or whatever but when I look to my left side Zenitsu was right there and Nezuko was on my right and we could all hear the faint yells, just as I thought where it was coming from I heard a bang and then......
"*Sound of glass shattering*" "WHAT WAS THAT!?!?" Zenitsu yelled, "mhmmhm mhmh!?!? (I don't know!?!?)" Nezuko muffled, "wait... isn't the sound coming from..." I start, "INOSUKE'S ROOM!!!" We all yell as we start to rush to Inosuke's room. Once we got to his room and bust opened the door we saw that Inosuke wasn't there and the window was broken.

___________________________________________________________________

Oooo drama what do you guys think is going to happen and who do you thing took Inosuke?
If you want you can say in the comment area
Word count:205
Sorry these are short 😅